Mary Kay Concealer Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 456 in Concealer

Imperfections? Cover them with MK Signature® Concealer. In six great, save-the-day shades. Choose Ivory to cover trouble spots like undereye circles. For best results, select a shade that best matches your skin tone to even out skin or choose a shade lighter than your skin tone to highlight areas of the face.

April 28, 2017

I was dubious about trying this product as I'm not a fan of the Mary Kay model, but I've been quite happy with the results of this product. It seems a little on the thick side, but it stays put and blends well. I would prefer a different application method as I find it difficult to get the right amount of product, but the color works with my skin tone and blends well.

Although I like the product, I find it a little pricey for what you get and will continue looking to see whether I can find a product I like as much or more for a better price. I will definitely return to it if I can't find that though.

2.7/5

December 17, 2015

I normally like MaryKay products but i found this concealer to be too thick and make me look cakey

August 12, 2015

Awsome great for coverage and love the different shades

May 18, 2015

This concealer is opaque-enough to cover under-eye discolouration and glides onto this delicate skin area easily. A little dab is all that is required to get an instant effect. Shades available offer enough choice for all skin hues too.

April 29, 2015

This concealer is awesome, it's not super full coverage but it does a good job of covering up redness.

April 24, 2015

The concealer blends right into your skin. It's very light and you can't tell you're wearing makeup. Definitely worth the price!

January 06, 2015

This concealer is perfect for hiding blemishes and under eye darkness. I regularly pair it with my foundation to keep my skin looking fresh.

September 09, 2014

I love Mary Kay products and have used them for a number of year, and this concealer lives up to their high standards. It concealed a fairly large brown spot at my hairline.

September 09, 2014

This is a great concealer that is definitely worth your money! It covered a huge zit I had for a wedding and to me that says it all.

August 04, 2014

I found the Mary Kay concealer to provide very good coverage, especially in under the eyes. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time as very little is needed for good coverage!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)