Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss Reviews
#8 in Lip Gloss

Diamonds are a girl's best friend - especially when they're the rare pink ones captured in a supershiny gloss. Mary Kay® NouriShine® Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners - more than 80 percent - so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. It's also fortified with vitamins A and E that help form a protective defense against wrinkle-causing free radicals and exposure to the environment. It feels as great as it shines and makes your lips look fabulous worn alone or layered over Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick.

September 26, 2017

so good

I tried this lip gloss in the shade "fancy nancy" and I have to say, I am completely obsessed with it! its so pretty and lasts so long. Its nice and glossy without being sticky. It has a shimmery color so you get a really pretty look when you use it. even drinking a drink it stayed on well. Very impressed and went out and bought the full size the same day

June 30, 2017

really good

The Mary Kay product never disappointed me and this is no exception they are always good products and the Lip gloss is so good and moist, last long time and the colours are great

June 03, 2016

This lip gloss is epic. I have been using it for years. It's super moisture infused, glides on with no tacky or sticky feel. It also smells good enough to eat. my mom is also addicted to this stuff! The price point is great!

April 18, 2016

Only lip gloss don't dry out my lips and my mouth where I'm allergic to alot of stuff. Find it pricey but it is very nice. Awesome colors. I had one for 3 years had to toss it though cause it started to smell gross

April 08, 2016

i love mary kay products..these products are very good in quality...and mary kay lipsticks and lip glosses are superb...i love to use it...smell is very very good.

March 25, 2016

. It smells wonderful and is what the names says,
    it's nourishing and makes my lips feel suuper softt
    i have a few of these lip glosses i love them !!

February 04, 2016

Best lip gloss i had ever used ... Never would buy anything else

August 30, 2015

I love the feel and look of these lip glosses.

August 14, 2015

I love these lip glosses! I have a few, and one of my favourite - rich spice (a nice coppery shimmery colour) I find tastes like chocolate - YUM! It can be a bit sticky, but I find its no worse then any other gloss i've tired. Colour is build-able so depending on how light or pigmented you want your colour you add more or less.

August 13, 2015

This lipgloss is smooth and full of vitamins that are good for your lips. There's a large selection of colours that everyone will love. My favourite colour is Pink Lustre. It's great for everyday use and you can also layer it over lip-liner or lipstick to change up your look.