Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
12 reviews
Ranked #288 out of 2453 in Hair Care

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Les shampoing et revitalisant Biolage ont été les premiers produits de qualité salon que je me suis procurer. Je l'es ai beaucoup aimé et ma couleur tenais super bien même après plusieurs lavage. Je le recommande pour les cheveux colorés sans hésitation !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 02, 2017

    I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this shampoo. It is paraben free which is nice to know. It's not a thick formula but delivers in how well it lathers up. The lather is luxurious and has just the right amount of scent. I'm not a fan of overscented shampoos. It rinsed out beautifully and left my hair feeling clean and silky.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 08, 2017

    Absolutely love these products. My hair feels amazing after washing and I love the scent. I just wish I could afford to buy it all the time but it is such a treat when I can. It leaves my hair tangle free and I have very long hair!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 08, 2017

    Ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux coloré surtout qu'il ne contient pas de parabène et il garde la couleur de coloration et la protège longtemps. Le prix est justifié puisque c'est un shampoing de qualité salon de coiffure.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 14, 2016

    If you want a shampoo and conditioner what actually do what its supposed to do this is THE one! I adore this combo so much! Also its a very light product so no greasy hair by the next day!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 04, 2016

    Bon produit de qualité ! En plus gros format relativement au prix ! J'aime les produit Matrix ! Mes cheveux sont doux et très souples et soyeux lors du touché.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 04, 2016

    I use matrix all the time as it does not fade my colour at all. I have blonde and black in my hair n works amazing leaving it with a nice shine after

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 20, 2016

    I LOVE Matrix products,especially the colorlast line. The scent is amazing, and it leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I also find, as a blonde, that it doesn't leave any residue that tends to make hair appear brassy.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 11, 2016

    Il m'aide à garder ma couleur plus longtemps en plus d'être doux pour mes cheveux. J'aime son doux parfum. Il garde mes cheveux beaux et propres jusqu'à 4-5 jour sans lavage!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2015

    Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for my severely dry, over processed, very thick and coarse hair. I use a lot of this but wait for it to go on sale. I also buy the pump as it's easier to use in the shower. I love it and when on sale it's worth every penny. Shiny, soft results.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.