Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo Reviews
#183 in Hair Care

October 04, 2017

Smells amazing

I have oily hair and it has been colored, so not only do i have to find a product that works well with my hair, it has to keep my hair from getting greasy and i cant tell you perfect this is!! I love it! Its a little pricey but its not as bad as other shampoos.

September 10, 2017

Love this shampoo!

I'm a hairdresser and I've tried so many professional shampool. This one really suds, smell like heaven, wash hair very well without drying them out and of course it add some good protection for the colour. I would buy it again for sure!

June 12, 2017

I LOVE this product!!!

One of my favourite shampoos. Leave my hair so shiny and smooth. No tangles and you don't need a lot which means it goes along way! The scent is also one that always encourages me to buy again and again. Love this product!!

March 06, 2017

Les shampoing et revitalisant Biolage ont été les premiers produits de qualité salon que je me suis procurer. Je l'es ai beaucoup aimé et ma couleur tenais super bien même après plusieurs lavage. Je le recommande pour les cheveux colorés sans hésitation !

March 02, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this shampoo. It is paraben free which is nice to know. It's not a thick formula but delivers in how well it lathers up. The lather is luxurious and has just the right amount of scent. I'm not a fan of overscented shampoos. It rinsed out beautifully and left my hair feeling clean and silky.

February 08, 2017

Absolutely love these products. My hair feels amazing after washing and I love the scent. I just wish I could afford to buy it all the time but it is such a treat when I can. It leaves my hair tangle free and I have very long hair!

February 08, 2017

Ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux coloré surtout qu'il ne contient pas de parabène et il garde la couleur de coloration et la protège longtemps. Le prix est justifié puisque c'est un shampoing de qualité salon de coiffure.

November 14, 2016

If you want a shampoo and conditioner what actually do what its supposed to do this is THE one! I adore this combo so much! Also its a very light product so no greasy hair by the next day!

October 04, 2016

Bon produit de qualité ! En plus gros format relativement au prix ! J'aime les produit Matrix ! Mes cheveux sont doux et très souples et soyeux lors du touché.

October 04, 2016

I use matrix all the time as it does not fade my colour at all. I have blonde and black in my hair n works amazing leaving it with a nice shine after