Matrix Essentials So Silver Shampoo
Good

Matrix Essentials So Silver Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #803 out of 1074 in Shampoo

September 29, 2016

This is an amazing staple for anybody who has blonde hair and wants to keep it from going brassy. Not to mention that the smell and the price is definitely right.

December 04, 2011

I struggled with having the "brassy" tones in my blonde hair, yuck! Before purchasing Matrix online, I would buy the purple Schwarzkopf (sp?) shampoo bottles from the salon which I think would average around $40 a bottle. Although that works, I thought it was overpriced because it WAS from a salon..so I thought I'd do some research. After coming across this Matrix Essentials online and reading a few reviews, I thought I would purchase it from the UK online and give it a try. When it arrived, the bottle I got was a bit smaller than I had anticipated but it is definitely worth the $12 I did spend on it. Within a week or so I'd say, I did notice a difference. You only need a few drops or so to do the trick, but beware, at first it made my scalp burn a bit so never leave it on too long!

August 05, 2008

I am very happy with this product!!! for anyone who dosn't know this is basically a shampoo made to decrease brassy orangy tones in blonde hair (apperently good for grey hair too but that i cant review yet lol). After being hit with a load of brassyblonde from too much sun exposer i went to find one of these shampoo, the lady at the salon said that one did wonders for her. so after my first use i notced a HUGE descrase in the amount of brassy tones in my hair. i paid around 16$ dollers for it which isn't bad comapred to most salon shampoos so its definitly worth the money if u are a blonde, u dont even need to use it every time u wash your hair, i would say once, or maybe twice a week if your hair gets brassy easy. anyhow great purchase :)

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber