Maxwell Coffee Dark Roast Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #211 out of 652 in Coffee

Enjoy the thoroughly refreshing, intense taste of Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee every morning to savor its richness without any tinge of bitterness. Made from 100 percent Arabica coffee beans, which are considered to be the world's finest, the roasted ground coffee will tantalize your senses with its heady aroma and taste. It is made available in a Flavor lock canister that will ensure you get the same effect every time you make a cup of Maxwell House Arabica beans coffee. It is a kosher food that is provided in a 33 oz pack.

June 11, 2017

I use to buy Tim Hortons coffee or Folders until one day I stumbled upon Maxwell Coffee Dark Roast. I love the taste it seems to give coffee more depth in taste, now I don't buy anything else and I even buy it when its not on sale!

May 26, 2017

i love this coffee, water is the source of all life water brews coffee. i love the price and drink this every day and have been for over 3 years now so good.

April 10, 2017

I'm really not sure how I feel about this blend, it's not my favourite dark roast that I've ever had. However, once I add some cream and sugar its not as bad, but I usually don't like to have to add these things. However, for the money, especially when this item is on sale it can be worth it as it lasts you a good amount of time! Its average, which can be good or bad depending on your preference!

April 06, 2017

Maxwell House has done it right. The taste, quality, fragrance and smell is everything you could possibly want out of a home brewed coffee. I return time and time again to this household favorite of ours!

March 15, 2017

I always buy a giant can of this when it's on sale. The flavour is spot on! I like medium coffees and though this one states it's a 'dark roast' it's not too strong flavoured, definitely not too light. It's much like Goldylock's porridge. It's just right!

March 13, 2017

So I didn't give this one a 5 star & that's only because I don't like really strong coffee. I do buy this often when it's on sale because my husband loves it.

February 07, 2017

This is a pretty good coffee is you like a strong, dark, roast. It has a smooth taste too it as well. I can only drink so much of this or I get a stomach ache just for the fact its a stronger type of coffee. I normally buy the mild/medium roast. You can buy this at Walmart, Superstore, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart etc pretty much anywhere and you can usually get it on sale for 5.99. Ive seen it even cheaper that that at 4.20 on Sale at Walmart so I usually stock up when its that cheap. I also like the fact they add in a little measuring cup inside so its the same consistency and strength overtime you make the coffee. Would recommend this too coffee lovers who love a strong cup of joe!

February 07, 2017

The dark roast coffee isn't just coffee, it's an experience. It starts out with that magical strong aroma that taunts you while the coffee is brewing. Then you are whisked away into a land of pure delight as you take your first sip. haha ok ok, maybe overboard but I LOVE this dark roast!! In fact, drinking it as I type. It's fantastic as an ice-coffee too if hot coffee is not for you.

January 10, 2017

I am very cheap when it comes to buying certain stuff, this coffee is a decent price. Having to share coffee with my spouse and find something we both like is hard but this is something we both agree on ! i am not usually one for dark roast but this dark roast is AMAZING !

January 09, 2017

We recently switched to this brand of coffee. The dark roast is a perfect blend to start the morning off right. My fiancé prefers to drink his coffee black. He says the taste is perfect, and needs nothing added to it.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge