3.9/5
Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
Ranked #2 in Lipstick

September 17, 2017

Be bold for hours!

I received a 24 hour lip color from Maybelline to test and tell what I think. It's a fabulous lip stain, which comes with a balm that locks in moisture and prevents the color from flaking or transferring to anything else. Initially the color is sticky, but once it dries and when you cover it with the included balm, it transforms into a beautiful lip color that you will love to wear out.

August 14, 2017

Meeeh not going to but it again!

I feel like thos get sticky and makes ur lips dry ! I tried some shades they do works and gives u that pigmentation but they are not the best they do last but not 24 hours that the good side but for the price I mean you can get lot better !

August 04, 2017

really superstay

This lipcolor is very surprising. It really last long, even if you drink coffee!There is lots of colours availables. It does beautiful result on your lips and it cost less dollars then high end lipstick. This product is my go to lipcolor if I wear it for some occasion. I really do enjoy those.

August 02, 2017

not the best, but effective.

I was pretty surpirsed to see that this stayed even through my daily coffee drink and eating.... it lasted all day and left no smears. not my favourite, but it certainly is effective!

June 20, 2017

Très efficace

Ce produit rempli bien sa promesse. S'utilise bien, a une teinte riche et une texture onctueuse. Il laisse les lèvres douces et a un maintien de très bonne durée.

June 13, 2017

Highly reccomend this lipstick

I love these lipsticks so much, I have purchased many colors. This lipstick is extremely long long lasting, you will not be disappointed at ALL. it has a great color selection and I am sure they will keep adding more as the popularity grows. The consistency is very thick and dries quickly it can take a little while to get use to using this lipstick however once you get the hang of it you will be addicted! I highly recommend trying these.

2.0/5

June 07, 2017

colors were nice but they did not wear that well or that long. Got about 3 hours out of it and needed to reapply twice. It also came off on my glass. I don't think I would buy this product again unless I was in a pinch. However I did like that it did not dry my lips out, after I took it off my lips still felt smooth.

June 03, 2017

Great size.geat shape.east to read.east to follow directions.stays on for at least 24 hours.no.smell..good variety of colours.consrant improvements to product.great advertisement.great pairing .easy to apply.east to remove.great feel. Great handling.

May 18, 2017

My favorite one is the BERRY PERSISTENT shade. It's got a sweet smell to it. The colour does really stay for a very long time. Mine is shimmery, but I think you can get matte too.

2.0/5

May 11, 2017

Bought this product last trip to Walmart, the product is too thick and once applied looks great, but at the water line of the lip it begins to peel upwards on the lips, not a good thing, only lasted 2 hours with bare spots here and there on the lips, a big thumbs down from a Master Beautician!