L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#18 in Mascara

1.8/5

April 24, 2018

I thought I would love it....

I wouldn't repurchase this. This flaked all day and was gone before noon. It didn't look like I had put anything on in the morning. It made my sensitive eyes itchy (I wear contacts).

the price is also quite high for a "drugstore" mascara. I rather put in a few extra dollars and get something that lasts

The things I did like about it:
    the brush is great! I love the full bushy mascara brushes. The formula was also drier than normal - which I loved. but not enough to repurchase. The cons far outweighed the pros.

April 12, 2018

Long on lashes, short on price

Have been impressed by L'Oreal's luminous mascaras in the past and am again impressed by their latest formulation: Lash Paradise. Applicator is easy to use and mascara applies well and appears to lengthen and thicken lashes with only one coat. A second coat seals the deal!

April 09, 2018

Smooth

I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I wanted a good mascara that made my lashes look great!
    This mascara is so smooth to apply, lasts a long time and does add volume to your lashes. I would definitely recommend this mascara.

April 08, 2018

Nice drugstore alternative!

This is a great drugstore alternative to higher end brands that I love. It's a great price point and makes my lashes look amazing! My only complaint is that it sometimes is a bit hard to remove but I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing!

April 02, 2018

Worth it

I bought this mascara as a dupe to Too Faced BTS mascara. It has similar packaging and the wand is similar as well. I think its a great substitute for that mascara. The formula isn't clumpy and really layers well. I love the wand. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore version of a high end mascara.

April 02, 2018

Mascara

i always read a bunch of reviews about mascaras because i love to buy them and try different ones. Thought this was gonna be a gimic type of mascara... but really impress me. This mascara is amazing. I really like layered mascara look and lengthened eyelashes ans this does it WHILE separating each lash. Makes my eyeballs look so big wider and bigger. So glad. Will be purchasing again even though it’s the most expensive mascara I’ve bought. The product you get its really fair I got it at Shopper!

April 01, 2018

One of the best

For drugstore mascaras, it is one of the best ones. I love the hourglass wand, as it coats the lashes evenly and separates them nicely. It can get a little clumpy if left to sit for long.

March 30, 2018

High End Quality with Drugstore Price

I love this so much more than the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. The packaging is GORGEOUS, and it makes my lashes look thick and full without ever being clumpy. The length this mascara can get me without falsies is incredible, and I repurchase this constantly.

March 29, 2018

Loreal mascara

I have the waterproof version of this and when i curl my eyelashes and but this on they really stay up all day. It makes my lashes long and beautiful.

March 28, 2018

Great dupe for BTS

I bought this mascara because all the beauty gurus were saying it was an exact dupe for Too Faced's BTS, and it totally is! The pale pink packaging and the hourglass wand are exactly the same. The only downside is that it's a pretty wet formula when you first open it, but after a couple weeks it gets less watery and gives me just the right amount of volume and curl. Pick one up when they go on sale; I got mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for $8!