L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

March 23, 2019

Clumpy, messy & difficult to use

You need to work fast with this mascara as it dries fast. The brush also applies exesccive amounts making your eyelashes vert clumpy and making the brush difficult to use to work through your already covered eyelashes.

March 22, 2019

Great product!

I really love this Mascara, good price range for quality. Its a 50/50 chance on how your eyelashes are going to look though. Could look amazing or look super clumpy. Over all still a good buy

March 18, 2019

Buildable

I am a mascara snob! I've tried them all from high end to drug store and this mascara is in my top 5. It's so affordable yet performs like high end.
    It's long wearing, doesn't smudge or flake off.
    I usually apply 3 coats letting it dry in between each coat for false looking lashes. It fans out each lash , add volume and length!

March 18, 2019

Excellent

Des mascaras, j'en ai essayé! Dans mon top 5 des meilleurs mascaras apportant volume sans faire de grumeaux. Sa durée de vie est honnête sans être non plus mémorable mais pour le prix et la durée de vie moyenne d'un mascara, j'en suis très satisfaite!

March 13, 2019

High performance with the matching primer

Ok so I have had this mascara before with the matching primer. This duo together is actually super performing for a drugstore mascara. I rarely purchase drugstore mascara because it’s usually not that great. I would consider buying this duo again once I finish the mascaras I currently have. Side note.. for me the primer is needed for this mascara. It did not perform without it. Makes a very significant difference in terms of volume and length!

March 13, 2019

Highly recommended

I usually buy better then sex mascara from sephora it's around $40. A friend of mine tried it and she told me about it. At a fraction of the price I thought why not, and to my surprise it worked well if you like full volumus lashes!

March 05, 2019

Best mascara!

I have tried soooo many mascaras from drugstore brands to Sephora brands to Dior and had yet to find the perfect one. A while back i tried the Better Than Sex mascara and immediately fell in love with it. It was the perfect makeup on the perfect wand. Unfortunately about a week later i noticed it started to dry out and flake when i put it on. I was so bumped to find a negative! Then i heard of L'oreal Lash Paradise being very similar so I decided to try it and it's perfect! It doesn't dry out or flake, It give great volume and color on both top and bottom lashes. Although it lasts allll day without flaking, it washes off so easily. This is a major plus for me because i hate being rough on my lashes when washing off my makeup. Almost 2 years later and this is the only mascara i use! Oh and the affordable price is another major plus!

March 01, 2019

Amazing Mascara

This is the ultimate mascara! I have tried so many and this is the best! Worth every penny. It gives you volume and length like crazy . This is my favourite

February 25, 2019

Hands down the best waterproof mascara for short lashes!

This is the best mascara I have tried thus far for my short, straight asian lashes. Non-waterproof mascaras don't hold the curl in my lashes, and most waterproof mascaras I have tried are either lengthening or volumizing, but not both. It wasn't until I tried the waterproof Lash Paradise mascara that my eyelash game became STRONG. It holds the curl all day, and it lengthens and adds volumes to my lashes. It also removes easily with oil based makeup remover. If anyone is interested in trying this mascara and is contemplating whether to purchase it or not, I highly recommend it!

February 24, 2019

Great value!

I heard so many raves about this product that I had to try it. Overall, it's a great mascara especially for the price. I don't find it as "voluminous" as others but it does make my lashes look nice. There's no flaking and it stays on all day.