L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#15 in Mascara

December 05, 2018

Love the effect!

One of my favorite drugstore mascaras! I love the volume and length that I get from it, as I find it rare to find a formula that gives me both. I like that the formula is on the dry side, but one downside is a tube seems to dry up pretty fast. I don't experience any flaking.

November 07, 2018

The best mascara

Love love love this mascara. Full lashes without looking like spiders. Lashes stay soft and really do look lushious! Easily removed with makeup remover or miscellar water.

November 07, 2018

THE BEST

I used to wear better than sex mascara and it would cost so much! Found this dupe and it does the exact same thing but at a way better price. There was a reason it was completely sold out when it first launched!

2.0/5

October 21, 2018

Not that impressed

So I got this mascara because I have heard so many great things about it. Some of my favourite beauty gurus rave about it, so I was expecting to love it. To my surprise I found it to be just an ok mascara. I I have crazy long eye lashes and I need a wand that can separate my lashes so they don’t clump together, this one does not. I find the formula to be dry as well. So in the end it’s not the worst I have ever used but I’m not really impressed by it.

October 19, 2018

Best thing

1.0/5

October 17, 2018

Worst Mascara Ever

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. Clumps, flakes and smudges galore, definitely not what I want in a mascara. I ended up just throwing the entire tube out after using twice because I had more flakes and smudges on my face than mascara on my lashes-so not worth it. Disappointing since I do love some of the Voluminous varieties.

October 16, 2018

no more flakes

My biggest pet peeve for mascara is when it flakes under my eyes, I have never had this problem with this one! Lots of good volume and nice rich dark black, its become my holy grail mascara

September 25, 2018

Best drug store mascara out there!!

I am ridiculously picky with mascara. I typically get lash extensions applied so I tend to compare my mascara results to the same results the extensions give me. Clearly not very many mascaras love up to this level of volume/length. Until now. This mascara is the only one that does. It is now a staple in my bag. It lifts, curls, separates, lengthens, and adds volume as well. The only thing this baby doesn’t do is get up out of bed for me in the morning LOL but what more could you ask for?

September 17, 2018

De la magie disponible en pharmacie !

Il est phénoménale, j'en ai essayer plus d'un et aucun ne fait le travail comme celui ci , il est abordable et fait des cils mémorable !Même celles qui ne sont pas fournis en cils seront ravie du résultat escompter avec ce mascara !

September 07, 2018

Best drugstore mascara out there right now!

Repurchased three tubes already since this was released. Not only does it give me the length and volume that my lashes are naturally missing but it perfectly separates them. This is a very long lasting mascara and it has no flaking!! Easily comparable if not better than most high-end brands I've tried and only a fraction of the cost.