We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
219 reviews
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#15 in Mascara

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 17, 2018

    De la magie disponible en pharmacie !

    Il est phénoménale, j'en ai essayer plus d'un et aucun ne fait le travail comme celui ci , il est abordable et fait des cils mémorable !Même celles qui ne sont pas fournis en cils seront ravie du résultat escompter avec ce mascara !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 07, 2018

    Best drugstore mascara out there right now!

    Repurchased three tubes already since this was released. Not only does it give me the length and volume that my lashes are naturally missing but it perfectly separates them. This is a very long lasting mascara and it has no flaking!! Easily comparable if not better than most high-end brands I've tried and only a fraction of the cost.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2018

    Doesnt' smudge and gives volume.

    Mascaras usually smudge on my eyelashes and transfer to the skin below my eyes. This one didn't do it. It also leaved my eyelashes looking voluminous and pretty. I recommend.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2018

    Lashes to die for!!

    I usually only use high end mascara because I thought it was the only way to get nice lashes, I was wrong.. Lash Paradise is so amazing it lift and adds volume! And at an affordable price!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2018

    Dupe for two faces better than sex mascara

    I really love this mascara it’s very similar in formula, brush style and packaging to the top faced better than sex mascara that everyone raves about. It does the same thing but way more affordable!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 27, 2018

    Petits prix, grands résultats

    J' en ai essayé des mascaras en travaillant dans le domaine de la beauté depuis plus de 15 ans. Ce mascara là utilisé avec la base du même nom est juste hallucinant. Rien à envier à ces compétiteurs de luxe. Son effet volume, sans effet gommant est super intéressant et la texture gel est super douce.
    Je racheterai.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 26, 2018

    Open your eyes and try this!!!

    Big hazel eyes with extreme black L’oreal Voluminous lash paradise mascara. My everyday go to mascara NO LIE. Just 2 coats of this awesome mascara will make your eyes pop and give them so much life. Even on days where I don’t wanna put any type of make up on all I have do to is put on this mascara and even without trying I look nice. It’s super easy to apply and lasts all day and all night. I’m on my 3rd tube of the mascara and I know for a fact I’ll go and re buy it. It’s cheap and affordable and makes my feel and look awesome.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 22, 2018

    A fabulous mascara!

    The L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is like magic! It makes my lashes look much longer, thicker, and curlier than it really is. I really liked how my eyelashes looked after applying and I got a lot of compliments. This mascara is worth its price and better than other more expensive mascaras. Plus, the design of the mascara tube is really nice and aesthetic. I love it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 21, 2018

    Love this product!

    I was in search of a good mascara that compared to one I love "better than sex" My sister recommend this one to me, its reasonably priced and works amazing! Lashes for days!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 21, 2018

    Bon produit à court terme.

    J'ai adoré le produit pendant environ un mois.
    Le produit donnait un effet plus long et plus dense à mes cils. Le résultat était très jolie.

    Malheureusement, après très peu de temps le produit à l'intérieur est devenu épais et il est devenu très difficile d'utiliser le mascara.
    Je l'ai jeté beaucoup plus rapidement que mes autres mascaras.

    Je ne pense pas acheter ce produit à nouveau puisqu'il est dispendieux pour sa durée de vie.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.