L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#17 in Mascara

July 12, 2018

I love this stuff so much

This mascara literally beats any other mascara out there. Adds enough volume and length that I’ve been complimented on my FALSIES even if I wasn’t wearing anything but this mascara! I have repurchased about 10 times by now and I will definitely keep doing so until I find a mascara that will ever top this one! I’m obsessed!

Simply the best!

Wondered at first if the claims were true? Since I starting using this product, I am convinced. Already purchased my second one. I will definitely purchase this item again. I have been rccomending this to everyone!

I love it!

Si good quality for affordable price! It makes my lashes very long, without any clumps, and it does not smudge! The packaging is so girly and beautiful for my makeup collection! It’s a must have .

It's ok

I received this as a #freeproduct to try out. I like the rose gold metallic packaging, the brush is a soft wavy brush(is not the plastic type brush), easy to manage mascara wand. In the commercial it says in 1 coat - it took about 3 coats in order to get longers lashes & volume, I have blonde lashes.After a few uses it became clummy, so I had to use a clean wand to take the clumps out. It also started to flake within a few hours. You can get this at your local drug store or bigbox store for different prices.

June 23, 2018

Not the best

I thought I would love this product a lot but when I put it on I find that It gets super clumpy in the bottle after having it for like a week or two. It seriously bothers my contacts, it doesn't make the greatest change. I do like the wand though but I wish the formula was better formulated and not as messy as it is

May 23, 2018

Your lashes will never look better!

I love this mascara. It lengthens and separates your lashes quite a bit. I sometimes get asked if I’m wearing fake lashes when I’m wearing this mascara. The only downfall is that it tends to dry up quite quickly and once that happens, it no longer does the best job.

May 22, 2018

Pretty decent

I'm a big fan of loreal mascara and this product has kept me one. My lashes look dark and full. The only downside I have found is that it very quickly ( only a couple weeks) has gotten clumpy.

1.0/5

May 18, 2018

Not worth the money

You have been warned not to buy this product. At the end of the day, I have never seen so may flakes of mascara under my eyes and on my cheeks. I was very disappointed.

April 24, 2018

Makes my eyelashes from 0-10

Without this you can barley see my lashes. With it on bam!!! It looks like I have false ones on!! I don’t even need eyeliner this does it all lift, columbine, lengthen

1.8/5

April 24, 2018

I thought I would love it....

I wouldn't repurchase this. This flaked all day and was gone before noon. It didn't look like I had put anything on in the morning. It made my sensitive eyes itchy (I wear contacts).

the price is also quite high for a "drugstore" mascara. I rather put in a few extra dollars and get something that lasts

The things I did like about it:
    the brush is great! I love the full bushy mascara brushes. The formula was also drier than normal - which I loved. but not enough to repurchase. The cons far outweighed the pros.