L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

May 13, 2020

Better than sex!

It's definitely a good dupe for better than sex! The only complaint I have is that it does clump up very fast so you need to get a new one every two months or so.

May 11, 2020

Définitivement un bon produit abordable

WOW! Ce mascara rend mes cils plus long et volumineux sans efforts! La brosse applicatrice est facile d'usage! Parfait pour un look casual ou glamour!

May 04, 2020

Very nice mascara

This mascara does a great job of adding some volume and drama to my lashes. It can get clumpy if you don't use the tube fast enough. Nice brush to apply.

May 02, 2020

this is a toss up

great product, but after ripping my eyes apart trying to remove it without makeup remover was terrible.
    it made my lashes voluminous and beautiful but removing it was hard.

April 22, 2020

THE BEST ON EARTH

This has definitely made my makeup routine better. I have been using it for more than a year and I do not plan on changing. It makes my lashed EXTRA long but not clumpy. I LOVE IT

April 21, 2020

Le meilleur mascara qu'on peut trouver en magasin :)

Normalement je suis plus du type Sephora mais je dois avouer que le mascara lash paradise fait une très belle job quand vous en avez besoin un immédiatement. Il donne du volume et sépare bien les cils.

April 14, 2020

Simply Amazing

This mascara is a game changer. I have been using this product for 2+ years and continue to repurchase. The product leaves lashes long and does not clump.

April 11, 2020

Amazing mascara!

Love this mascara so much! I used to use the voluminous waterproof one, but decided to switch it up when I found this one on sale! Love the brush, and the way it makes my lashes look so full! Why pay $30 plus dollars for mascara when this works just as well for half the price??? Try it - you won’t be disappointed!!!

April 11, 2020

BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA

I am not lying when I say this is the best! I have tried many different mascaras from the drug store and I want to find the best one without blowing a whole in my wallet. This one takes the top for sure! It adds so much length to my lashes and stays on all day!!

April 10, 2020

Love it!!

I love this mascara! It’s a dupe for the better than sex mascara and the price point makes it so much better! You can find this mascara at your Nearest drugstore and you won’t be disappointed! More on the clumpy side because it is a volume mascara however it still lengthened my lashes and made them look amazing! It stays on all day without falling off too! Would recommend to anyone!