L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

September 14, 2020
    United States

Great drugstore mascara!

I absolutely love this product!!! It goes on sooo well, and makes your eyelashes pop!! I haven’t found many mascaras that can make my eyelashes stand out, and this is one that does so I love this one for that! And it’s a great price too! My only complaint is that it seems to run out kind of fast... but besides that, I love the product! My favorite mascara is the Smashbox full exposure but when I don’t feel like paying for that this is usually what I get.

September 13, 2020

Amazing drugstore mascara!

My go to drugstore mascara, followed by telescopic mascara by L’Oréal.

Pros:
    Really easy to apply
    Makes your eyelash really voluminous

Con
    Not waterproof

September 07, 2020

Add Some Flare To Your Lashes!

L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paridise Mascara is lengthening, volumizing, and long-lasting for your lashes, all at an affordable price.

Pros-
    -Volumizing
    -Lengthening
    -Long-lasting
    -Easy to apply

Cons-
    -Flaky
    -Can clump easily

Despite the cons, I would still recommend this mascara due to the pros!

September 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

LOVE IT!

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It works so well and I love the applicator brush. If your looking for a mascara that performs like Better Than Sex but doesn’t have the price tag then this is for you!

September 04, 2020

Best Dupe

If you dont want to spend a fortune on mascara this is the one. It is by far the best Dupe for the better than sex mascara. I absolutely love this and would recommend to everyone.

September 01, 2020

My go to drug store mascara!

This is has been my go to mascara from the drug store for the past few years. I always seem to come back to it, and always make sure I have a back up at home!

I actually prefer the product once it has been used for a bit, and isn't completely new because the formula starts off to be quite wet, and since the applicator is quite large compared to others it can smudge easily.

September 01, 2020

What went wrong?

The pros begin with the mascara being a very good price and very nice and sleek packaging. But the cons start to show once actually using the product. It is not build-able. IF you try and build onto what you already have it clumps. It also makes your lashes look uneven,overall I would not recommend this mascara as it won't build and clumps up.

August 25, 2020

Absolute fav

My most favorite mascara !!!
    I love using mascara which does not feel heavy but still do the job. L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS LASH PARADISE MASCARA is the best one I could find, have been using it since one year. Great quality and generous quantity as well.

July 21, 2020

one of the best mascara

so i love mascaras, i dont wear false lashes so mascara is a big thing for me. i can say Loreal volumnious lash paradise mascara is one of the best drugstore mascara out there. it will make your lashes not only long but also dense. really good for fuller eye look!

July 06, 2020
    United States

My fave drugstore mascara

This is my favorite drugstore brand mascara!! I have bought it repeatedly, and will continue to do so. It works exactly like my BTS mascara from Too Faced and for a much better price. I like it when I first open it up, and I also love it when it’s almost dried up prior to throwing it out!!