L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

October 21, 2021
    United States

Dupe for Better than Sex

This is a really good dupe for Too Faced- Better than sex mascara. I really like this one when I don't feel like shelling out 26$ on a mascara. There isn't too much fall out either which is nice.

October 21, 2021

Best Mascara

I have tried many drug store mascaras and this is by far the best one. I have really straight eyelashes and I curl my lashes before ever application of mascara but I had struggled with many because they would make my lashes fall flat. This mascara keeps them curled and lasts the whole day. No fallout or smudging under the eyes. Definitely try it out if you haven’t already, you won’t regret!

September 25, 2021

Repurchased this over 8 times and not stopping

I’m a mascara junkie and always come back to Lash Paradise. I have extremely oily skin and eyelids and other brands always seem to fall out/smear throughout the day. Reminder - waterproof doesn’t mean oil proof!!! lash Paradise is the only mascara I can use that is not waterproof and still doesn’t smudge.

September 21, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best!

I absolutely love this mascara. Weather it be water proof or not it lasts long. No flakes. No clumps and my lashes look long and I get compliments when using. Compared to other products this holds up much better and is everything I want in a mascara.

August 09, 2021

Comparable to Better than sex mascara too faced

By far my favourite mascara, Love the wand on this mascara, comparable to “Better than sex mascara by Too Faced. Great price but doesn’t last long before drying up.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good enough

I had high hopes with this mascara, after reading other reviews. It did not live up to my expectations unfortunately. Loreal really do a lot of better mascaras, yet this one is more expensive.

Minnesota, United States

Lasts all day

This mascara is one of the blackest mascaras i’ve used. it’s great for any kind of lashes. but this mascara can be tough to get off which means it’ll last all day.

Indiana, United States

SUPER THICKENING

This mascara IS SO GOOD FOR MY EYELASHES. My eyelashes are very thin, but this mascara really makes them look thicker! Also the waterproof version of this mascara is also good. It’s perfect for when you want to go for a quick swim while on vacation. It doesn’t rub or drip off in the water, but it comes off almost perfectly when you use makeup remover.

Super good

I love how good this mascara is for the price. One of the best drugstore mascaras. I personally don't think this is a dupe for Better Than Sex but it's really good.

May 16, 2021

Holy grail

Forget wasting $30+ on high end mascaras because this is it and the only one you need! Pro tip is to use the waterproof version as it'll hold your lash curl better! This is my ride or die mascara