3.9/5
#26 in Makeup

July 14, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing product!

I was very sceptical but what a fantastic product! Easy to use and my skin is left feeling hydrated yet clear! Perfect for blackhead extraction! I’d recommend it’s a yes from me 5*

June 20, 2019
    Texas, United States

Very good primer

I bought this primer about 4 months ago and I still have some of it left! I love that there is a primer that really works and does not break the bank. you do not have to apply too much and it really does a great job at blurring your pores and fine lines! It is comparable to many high-end primers out there. It is silicone-based, so be aware of this before buying, but it does work!

April 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Baby Skin Primer Maybelline

This is the third time i buy this. Love the matte finish this has on the skin. Doesn’t feel greasy or sticky, comes on like a gel like substance. Great under makeup and definitely reduces my pores!

0.5/5

April 04, 2019

Worst primer ever

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser clear primer is not effective and poor made. It will leave your skin greasy, dirty and it won't erase your pores (which would be the main function of the primer). It maked your foundation application a mess!! It's the worst primer ever. I literally throw away $10 when I bought it on Amazon.ca. So sad

February 12, 2019

Inexpensive & works great!

Excellent product. I was using a similar product by smashbox but found it left my skin oily, this doesn't! It's also inexpensive and convenient to find at most drugs stores.

November 10, 2018
    Province of Batangas, Philippines

I was satisfied

This product makes my pores look smaller. It blurs fine lines in my face. I really love using it. Its affordable and a vey good product. You can use it for a long time. It gives me satisfaction because whenever I put the foundation, it looks like I have a smooth skin.

September 16, 2018

Great

I have been ysing this product since i started getting really into makeup. This reminds me alot of the Smashbox and it deff could be a dupe. It makes my pores look invisible as well as smoothes. Great product and deff a must try!

September 14, 2018
    Yonne, France

super

cette base est très agréable, comble bien les pores et rend la peau nette, de plus sa composition est très clean. il dure longtemps car il n'en faut pas beaucoup, je rachèterais ce produit

2.3/5

August 31, 2018

No thanks

Really was not a fan of this product. Did not like the texture of it nor the feel of it on my skin. Would not purchase again, there are better drugstore alternatives at a similar price

August 29, 2018

I wear this Everyday

I wear the product every single day. Rught before i apply my foundation i put this on. It makes my skin look super smooth and it really does “erase” my pores. The only problem i find is it seems to go away after a while, but still makes your skin look perfect for the very few hours it’s on your face.