Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer Reviews
#82 in Concealer

September 16, 2017

Amazing coverage concealer cant stop buying it

Maybelline dream matte mousse concealer not only gives full coverage but also is the most preferable for sensitive skin and is definitely not cakey! it is not only prefered by me but also by my siblings who are in love with it.

August 01, 2017

Works great for the price!

I recently decided to try to switch up my foundation as mine had been discontinued:( I picked this up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $11.95, My shade being Natural Beige I took it home to try. Upon application I immediately noticed that it went on very smoothly, blended flawlessly & felt super light . I wouldn't rate it the same way i would say MAC but its definitely a go-to in a crunch :)

August 22, 2016

I tried it and I like it. It has nice soft texture like a mousse . Applies very easy and non greasy at all.it feels very light on my skin, and acts as a primer it covering my lines plus give me a good coverage. It lasts long time too.

July 31, 2016

One of My favorites an it makes my skin so smooth and pretty so many compliments with this one I will be buying more an reccomending to everyone! This is great stuff

July 25, 2016

I have recently started using this product and will continue to purchase and use this product as I love the look that it provides. Goes on easy and lasts all day long. As I am a very busy mom I don't have the time to continuously touch up my makeup and this makes it possible to apply once in the morning and continue my day without concern. Great product I would highly recommend!

June 27, 2016

J'aime bien le fond de teint Dream Matte Mousse. La variété de couleurs convient à tous les teints. La teuxture est légère et plaisante. La couvrance est moyenne.

June 27, 2016

Loved this! This was definitely a great product. Something that I would use everyday. Usually with mousse it clumps after a month of having it, this has lasted me forever. Will definately use this again.

0.8/5

June 27, 2016

I was not happy with this product. I found that the coverage was not sufficient. As well it did not last even halfway through my day. Too heavy on my skin

3.2/5

June 25, 2016

very smooth, covers age spots very well. Your face doesn't look or feel like is covered by a product.
    A big selection of shades to fit everybody's complexions.