Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara, Waterproof Reviews
#48 in Mascara

The bold look of salon lifted lashes! Achieve volumized, long, lifted lashes in an instant.

Mascara rehausse-cils The Falsies maquillage yeux avec mascara hydrofuge.  Le look audacieux des cils rehaussés en salon! Obtenez de longs cils rehaussés plein volume en un instant.

Shop now

June 26, 2020
    United Kingdom

Jack of All Trades for eyelashes

With eyelash and brow services amongst the closed businesses during this awful pandemic, no doubt you’ll be looking for a mascara that can replicate the look of lash extensions or the performance of false lashes to bridge the gap. It’s hard to find a mascara with more than one benefit, they either lengthen or add bulk (volume). Maybelline’s new The Falsies Lash Lift does both and more! Lifting and curling of lashes to create definition with a brush that grabs every lash. Meanwhile length is boosted massively and you also get a good quality volume too. Take your lashes from zero to 100 in minutes!

June 23, 2020

Waterproof Basic for the MakeUp Bag

With varying lengths of brush on the spoolie, this beautiful formula goes on easy and smooth. No clumping here. The mascara lasted all day, didn’t flake or transfer, but still came off with my remover at the end of the day. As a die hard Bad Gal Bang fan, this wouldn’t be what I reach for first, but if I were looking for a waterproof lash - this is a great option!

June 23, 2020

I will continue using the product, long eye lashes

I have very short eyelashes you cannot see them useless I use mascara, and I usually have to re-apply 3 times so I have lashes but not with this product only once

June 19, 2020

The best mascara out there

this stuff is the best. It separates your lashes, adds volume and length. Doesnt droop like the others half way through the day. Doesn't clump or smear and you ever get racoon eyes. Hands down my favorite drug store mascara. Beats even the high end stuff!

June 10, 2020

Not my favorite

This mascara gives my lashes a decent look but it is flaky and dry, it always ends up falling into my eyes. I had it for about a month and i feel like it is really dry already, like i should already change it. It is a little bit hard to remove also.

May 27, 2020

The number 1 lash lift mascara

This is an amazing mascara! Its at a low price! And i find it has the same effect as my higher priced macara (stila gold) its amazing how much it lifts me eyelashes without the goowy look as some might refer too... And on top of it its WATERPROOF 💦 + lasts all DAY!!😍 I would recommend this product 100% to friends and family!!

May 16, 2020

Best stuff!

I have brought many kinds of mascara and this one really works. I have long, curled lashes and find it difficult to apply mascara. This product goes on nice and doesn't clump. It separates lashes nicely.

April 27, 2020

Incredible!

This mascara is quite simply sublime!
    I decided to try it on myself as a good friend or mine had a date and she wanted me to do her makeup. I went out and purchased two tubes in black. I did one eye using two coats of this, and couldn't believe the length and volume attained. It looked like I had false lashes. Thick, long, and as if I had used a lash curler! No way! Definitely recommend!

2.7/5

February 16, 2020

I wouldn't purchase this again

There was a lot of talk with this mascara so I thought I'd give it a try. Don't like it at all, I applied it four times and it still didn't look like I was wearing mascara. It's also took so long to take off. Never again