Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder Reviews
#7 in Powder

August 15, 2019

Total dupe for Laura Mercier setting powder

It’s matte and keeps oil at bay. It doesn’t break me out but I need a good wash or scrub after wearing it. My only concern is that it’s a bit drying, so I try to only use it on the oily parts of my face, if you have dry skin this might not be for you. It does make my concealer look much smoother and blurs any unwanted lines. It’s overall a very good product and with its price is a bargain really.

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I’ve bought this product more than once so I recommend!

This is another Product I’ve bought more than once! And I also use this product in my everyday makeup application! And have also used it as touch up for the days I do use my full makeup application!!!

August 01, 2019

I use this on clients

I love this powder. I use it on myself as well on clients. I do wedding makeup and it makes the bride look perfect for her pictures. I really like the fit me matte and poreless line.

July 04, 2019

Amazing Powder!

MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS POWDER is AMAZING! I used to wear the liquid foundation, but now with a 3 year old and a 1 year old, it takes too much time. This powder is faster and more convenient to use for my crazy lifestyle! It helps cover my imperfections, while still looking natural. I’ll continue to purchase this product.

July 03, 2019

Great stuff!

This powder is for oily skin and people with large pores like me are grateful for this product. Its one of the few that is matte enough without over drying, and improves the look of large pores because it doesnt settle in, look cakey. It really keeps oil away for a lot longer than most powders I've tried. The only thing is that because it is medium coverage, you do need to rely on a good foundation underneath to cover flaws, but it definitely keeps the foundation in place, and flatters it!

June 04, 2019

LOVE this product will be purchasing over and over!!

Such a great powder. Perfect for setting your foundation before you do contour or bronzing so the make up has time to set. The price is great and affordable for such a good makeup item. You would think its a high end powder.

May 18, 2019

My favourite drug store setting powder

This is my favourite drugstore face powder. It sets my foundation very well and keeps my oily skin very mattified. The packaging is well made and great for travel. I also use this for touch up through out the day if I start to get a bit shiny. I love this face powder.

April 23, 2019

Parfait sans laisser de trace

Cette poudre c’est un petit miracle. Ça fait longtemps qu’elle est sorti sur le marché. C’est la poudre matifiante de Maybelline. Plusieurs personnes comme moi l’adore. Si vous ne la reconnaissez pas. C’est de la collection Fit me. Elle est translucide peu importe la couleur que vous prenez. On peut la trouver et un ou partout. Moi je l’adore tellement.

April 01, 2019

LOVE

i have huge pores all over my face from prior acne issues. IF you have the same problem as me i totally recommend this as it gives you and amazing finish. I have found if you do not moisturize your face before use it will start to oxodize on your face causing you to turn orange. I use Curel as reviewed previously by me.

April 01, 2019

Great drugstore product

I love this powder for my t-zone, it is so good at diffusing my oily areas and buffing out my makeup! A great drugstore product y'all need right now. Good price and quality, plus its always on sale in walmart and shoppers