Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder Reviews
#7 in Powder

September 18, 2020

Good replacement for foundation

This powerless powder replaces foundation for me on those days when I don't feel like putting makeup on.
    It works well with other maybelinne products.

September 18, 2020

Must have

It is one thing without which my makeup is always incomplete..!! I always love it use it before using my face mist so that it gives my face a flawless finish💕

September 01, 2020

Love it!

I carry this with me all the time! It's super handy and comes with a mirror and sponge already. It's nice for touchups and goes on my face well. Takes awhile for me to finish too!

May 19, 2020

I would buy this again I do love it

This is one product I would buy again and again well it’s not included in my every day make up usually it really is amazing. I normally keep this in my make up bag for school and I also have one in my gym bag. I keep it for those days that I feel extra oily and it’s amazing to just touch up with it lasts a long time and it is great for those who have normal to oily skin. All out of all I would rate it a 9/10

April 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to product!

This is a fabulous every day powder! It matches my skin tone great and is perfect for every day use! Can't complain at the price compared to most products and can be purchased in nearly any regular store. It's also great for covering oily and shiny skin!

March 06, 2020

My favorite!

I have purchased this over and over for years. I struggle with acne and at times oily skin. This really does give you a matte finish. I keep one in every purse and bag for quick touch up's throughout the day.

March 05, 2020

I will buy it again

It’s an acceptable powder for a reasonable price. It has good coverage although it doesn’t lasts long and can rid off the greasy skin but overall is a good product

December 19, 2019

I bought this 3years ago but i love the sheer coverage it gave to my skin. Although not that good but its good to use on everyday basis. It has spf n that’s a good thing.

October 25, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Bye shine!

I use this powder every single day. I have quite oily skin but this really helps keep the shine away. The only places that need topping up during the day are around my nose and sometimes my forehead but apart from that it’s really good. It stays in place and it’s quite hard to rub off. I use this over my foundation for the perfect finish. It goes on really smooth and doesn’t leave my skin cakey

October 16, 2019

Fit powder

This is a must try face powder. Its actally a great deal in such cheap price. I use it as a face powder or on the top of my foundation, both ways it looks perfect. It absolutely minimises the appearance of pores and give a soft subtle look. Really great for medium coverage