Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 917 in Mascara

Maybelline Garnier MASCARA Great Lash Waterproof, Very Black - 6 Pack

May 24, 2017

I really, really, really love this mascara. It gives great length without clumping or flaking or making my lashes look spidery. It makes my lashes look so beautiful and natural. It is also one of the cheapest drugstore mascara (and I feel like it performs better than the expensive ones). There is a very chemical odour to it but it's not too bad. And the brush's bristles don't really hug your lashes but the application is still smooth.

April 29, 2017

I have been using this mascara for the past year! This is my new favorite! Looks great and is waterproof! No crumbling or anything and easily wipes off with makeup remover. Highly recommend this mascara!

April 14, 2017

Many people love this mascara, however I never found it worked very well to enhance my eyelashes. It is often on sale, which is the reason I decided to try it. Unfortunately it was disappointing for me.

April 08, 2017

Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara is worth every penny. I've purchased this line of waterproof mascara several times and have never considered switching to an alternative company or product. I swim often and this product has never smudged or formed streaks. I consider a 10/10.

April 04, 2017

always my go to.....have tried many mascaras....expensive ones even...and this one has never let me down!!!
    Actually been using since I was a teenager....

March 18, 2017

i've tried many different kinds of mascara even the most expensive stuff and always came back to this stuff, this has always ben my favorite. it's great for putting on top of other brand mascara as well for added length. this stuff is very waterproof and be prepared to take it off with eyemakeup remover

October 22, 2016

This is one of my favorite mascaras, it makes your lashes noticeably longer and doesn't run when in water. Although I do use many mascaras, this one has worked the best for me, and the price is great too!

September 07, 2016

This product is good for the money. It doesn't give my lashes that full/volumizing look it just leaves them looking the way they were before using it , just a little darker. But like I said for the price you pay for it it's not bad considering I've paid more for mascaras that were like a 1 out of 5 in my books.

September 07, 2016

OMG I have used this since High School. It was always the cheaper of the mascaras and the cheaper of the Maybelline mascaras as well.

I agree with another review that it doesn't add volume and length, but it is smooth in its application and is good if you want to just darken you lashes to give some depth. They do stay separated because the mascara is quite wet at first. If you try to add more and more, it just looks horrible.

Perfect for blondes who want their lashes to be seen better or for anyone who just wants a light look.

September 07, 2016

Everyone raves about this mascara but I just don't get it. The brush is stubby, it doesn't appear to thicken OR lengthen my pale, thin, stubby lashes and for a waterproof mascara, it smeared everywhere. It's cheap, but its not good. I have used other Maybelline mascaras that are vastly superior.

Trump