Maybelline Intense XXL Volume Mascara Reviews
#81 in Mascara

Try this new double brush system with two steps of microfibers provides intense length and dramatic volume.Step 1: X-tender brush + ultra-creamy base coat make lashes up to 60% longer.Step 2: X-tra microfibers and carbon black pigment build intense colour + deliver up to 11x the volume.Clump-free, smudge-free, all-day wear.Allergy tested, opthalmologist tested, contact lens safe.

June 24, 2016

Love the look my lashes get. Super long and luscious. The length is incredible. My 14 year old wants her own!! Next is getting another bottle

2.3/5

June 24, 2016

I like the look of the mascara but I don't know why every time I use it ... it balls up and falls on my cheeks after a few hours. It gets flakes and all I see is dry black flakes on me . IDK I mean for people who don't wear there mascara like I do id recommend this but if you layer like me then no

1.0/5

May 09, 2016

Ugh, for my thin lashes this is a horrible mascara. I just threw it out after trying once. It flaked all over my face and in my eyes. It's not a good quality mascara imo. Total waste of money. I found it drying and it did not live up to its claims. In fact, I can't even say that for absolute sure because I took it off so fast after it flaked in my eyes. I had high hopes for this but it's a definite NO.

March 16, 2016

Have always used department store high end brands for myself and 2 Daughters. On a whim, purchased Maybelline Intense XXL Volume Mascara - both my teen Daughters love it! They say it is better than the really expensive stuff - no clumping, sticking, or issues with applying. As a Mom I'm sure happy to get an amazing product for half the price!

February 17, 2016

Love this mascara!!! Iv been using it for years, I have very fine short lashes and although many people say it's clumpy mine is not. Makes my lashes look 10 times better than with other mascaras, couldn't live without it!

December 11, 2015

It's cheap and it works great. I love this mascara

December 02, 2015

This is a really great mascara, goes on evenly and stays on for a long time and doesn't smudge.

November 23, 2015

I have the world's least amount of lashes
    But then I apply.this.product I transform.into.something new and feel alot better about how.I look

July 09, 2015

Lengthens look of lashes. Normally doesn't touch glasses because lashes are short but this helps!

April 14, 2015

I am always trying out new mascara's so it is no surprise that i have tried this one. I like this one it lives up to its name and definitely gives you volume which is what i need. I have long lashes but no volume and so this worked great for me.