Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara Reviews
#16 in Mascara

March 19, 2023

My favourite

This is definitely one of my favourite mascaras! It makes my lashes look much longer than they already are. Additionally, they are not too clumpy or overwhelming.

September 27, 2022

LASHES SO LONG

I have this in my collection on rotation and its one of my favourite mascaras! So lengethening and a little volumizing! It’s amazing for a great lift and easy to take off

September 26, 2022

My New Favourite Mascara!!

I am always om the lookout for good mascara that will make my lashes look fuller and longer.

This mascara was everything I could've asked for in a mascara!! The rubber bristles seperate my lashes while applying a perfect layer of mascara, leaving you with fuller, longer lashes.
    I can wear this mascara all day long eithout dealing with it flaking or getting racoon eyes.

Mascara!

I love this product! So easy to use and works so very well! My eyelashes look amazing, so long and thick with no clumps and it lasts! Definately one to recommend

Best volumizing mascara

I'm so pleased that I was able to try this mascara. In the past I have spent quite a bit of money on other popular brands which did work very well, however for this price and the way it works is so much more worth it. It really was extremely volumizing the length and width of my eyelashes. I used a bit when I did apply magnetic false lashes and it was almost too big. Not that your lashes can be too big it was perfect. I think sky high was a perfect name for this mascara as your eyelashes really do feel like they're going sky high. Out of all the mascaras I have tried this is by far one of the best and very reasonable price.

September 25, 2022

Makes lashes look so long.

Sky High lengthening and volume mascara for sky high lash impact from every angle. Long lasting mascara delivers full volume and limitless length. Lashes looks super long

New favourite mascara!

I don’t tend to wear mascara very often but when I do I find a lot of them end up leaving my lashes thick and clumpy looking without big length added to them. This mascara is totally different! My stubby, short, light coloured lashes transformed to long and clean lines without any clumping or huge unwanted thickness! I’m a huge fan!

Better than expected

I have never used this mascara before but I absolutely loved it! The brush really separates and lengthens the lashes. It give amazing length. It hardly smudged at all when apply it. It really made my eyes pop. Worked better than some of my more expensive mascaras! It’s definitely going into the rotation.

September 24, 2022

Great Mascara

I received the sky high maybelline mascara in exchange for my honest opinion and feedback. I live the packaging, quality and price point. It added both length and volume to my eyelashes. Great for everyday or evening. The brush design is high quality and flexible to ensure even coverage. Check them out today!

September 24, 2022

Holy Grail Mascara

It’s funny that I’ve been sent this mascara for review considering it’s the only mascara I’ve used since its original release in the drugstores. It gives you a lash lift, lengthens and adds volume to the lashes. I’m literally obsessed (and already have 3 backups).