Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#36 in Mascara

February 27, 2021

Hell yeah I love this product

This product makes me look like I am wearing fake lashes!! also last all day long the waterproof mascara is the Best I swim A lot no merging under my eyes or running of mascara down my face.. would definitely recommend this product.

February 23, 2021
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Lashes for days!

Maybelline has always been one of my favourite brands for mascara, so of course I had to try this! It lived up to my expectations! Creates length and volume to my lashes without being too heavy. I would definitely recommend!

February 10, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love it

I really love this mascara. It makes my eyes look so much better and it's definitely worth the money. Even better I got 3 for the price of two at Boots so was a win, win all round. Will buy again

February 08, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This is my go to mascara and i find it to be wearable. Doesnt clump or smudge. Its perffor a quick everyday look. The bottle is eye caching and super easy to hold.

May 27, 2020

Love this mascara ❤️

I love this mascara! I have tried many different brands and some were very expensive, but this is one of the bests for sure! I have been using for over a year and I already bought this product few times! The price is unbelievable and the product exceed all the expectations!

May 16, 2020

Long lashes!

The only mascara I will continue to use. Love the curved bristles, really lets you get nice fully coated lashes. Separates and lengthens! Will continue to repurchase

April 23, 2020

Bye bye lash extensions

I love love love this mascara. I used to have a full set of eyelash extensions, when I decided to take them off, I started using this mascara, it’s great at adding volume and length. Applies easily.

February 27, 2020

Good product

I love this mascara! I have long/straight lashes and It really hold them up after I use the curler. I really like the curved wand, is very convenient because you can have all the lashe at the same time. The only thing I don’t like is that everytime I’m going to use it I have the clean the excess from the wand if not it clumps a lot. Other than that extra step I really like this mascara!

December 02, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

I use this daily.

I use this as my everyday mascara, it’s doesn’t smudge or dry flaky and is very easy to remove. I use two coats to get a fuller look. Overall a good mascara.

October 29, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Great mascara for volume

I use this as an everyday mascara and I nove it, it doesn't flake or smudge and the lashes stray pretty curled throughout the day. Don't expect a WOW volume if you don't do a lot of strokes though