Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

October 29, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Great mascara for volume

I use this as an everyday mascara and I nove it, it doesn't flake or smudge and the lashes stray pretty curled throughout the day. Don't expect a WOW volume if you don't do a lot of strokes though

August 15, 2019

Maybelline Lash, pour des yeux qui en disent long !

C'est sans aucun doute le mascara qui ne me donne pas envie d'en acheter un autre !, mes cils paraissent plus long et mon regard s’intensifie... Il est ce qu'il promet et je lui rend bien !

July 25, 2019

Amazing!!!

I love this mascara. It is an honest drugstore steal because it is such good quality for such a small price. This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes and I 100% recommend if you need a good quality inexpensive mascara!

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Lengthening and Volumising!

My go to mascara. I love this mascara for separating, lengthening and volumising. It is great to apply and looks fantastic. I love the range of mascaras Maybelline produce and they are great quality.

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of the best mascaras of all time!

I cannot express how much I love this mascara! It lengthens and makes your lashes look so full and gorgeous with very minimal effort! It’s super afforadable and mess proof as even if you make a mistake, the product removes easily off of the skin! I will buy this product over and over, it’s a must have!

January 14, 2019
    Oregon, United States

thickening and seperates lashes

Love this mascara! bought it for my mom and she loves it as well. it is a great color and really separates my lashes. I love that it thickens as well as lengthens.

October 21, 2018

My Favorite go to Mascara for Short Asian Lashes

If you have short Asian lashes then you'd understand the frustration of having straight and unseen lashes. When you curl your lashes properly, one coat of this mascara will instantly make them long and thicker. The waterproof formula keeps them curled all day and I do not get any flakes or smudges even after 12 hours of wear. For the price you honestly won't find anything as good.

August 22, 2018

It is a wonderful mascara ..

I just love this mascara .. really opens up my eyes and give definition to them . As it says it really give full fan effect to the lashes. I highly recommend this mascara to everyone.

July 21, 2018

I love this mascara.

I was so sastified with this mascara. One of the best I've used. I highly recommend it. It gives your lashes such an amazing look. The price is amazing. It's one of the lowest prices mascara out there. It's truly worth the buy.

July 08, 2018
    California, United States

Favorite Mascara

Bought this mascara for one of my trips. Tested it out and its waterproof and stays on all day! Easy to apply and makes my lashes longer. Would definitely keep buying this mascara!