Maybelline New York Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer Reviews

Maybelline’s fiber-infused gel formula adds volume and colour for an instant brow boost. The tapered spoon brush delivers precise application from corner to corner.

Cette toute première formule gel infusée de fibres signée Maybelline ajoute du volume aux sourcils et accentue leur couleur pour un effet amplifié instantané. La brosse effilée en forme de cuillère permet une application précise d'une extrémité à l'autre du sourcil.

You may also like Maybelline New York Brow Precise Micro Pencil and Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder

For more information, please visit Maybelline.ca

November 13, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is my new favorite brow product!

This product is fantastic. I have very light coloured eyebrows and can never seem to find a product that is light enough to look natural, yet still enhance my brows. I received this product free for testing, and plan to buy it again when I run out! Excellent product.

November 13, 2017

Could be my new drugstore eyebrow product

I really liked this eyebrow fiber gel. I typically use eyebrow products a few times a week with my usual makeup look. However, i already have thicker eyebrows to begin with so the use of a pencil for me can sometimes be a little much. this fiber gel was perfect because it could apply it SO quickly and it looked so natural. I think this will be my new go-to drugstore eyebrow product

New to me

This products applicator was a new one for me I've never seen a brush like it lol. I found it easy to use and the finished look was not bad it looked natural and you and use more or less of need be and still look fine.

Such a unique Brow “plumping” product

I didn’t know what to expect when I first looked at the spatula-like applicator of this brow gel. It combs through quite well and distributes a good amount of product. It’s way better than most of the drugstore fibre gels out there. I did find the blonde shade to be a bit too gray for me, and I sometimes had too many fibres come off the brush in all different directions. Once you get the hang of it, this could be a great low-maintenance Brow enhancer, or as a topper to another pencil or pomade. It’ll plump up your existing hairs and also set them in place. Very cool! #gotitfree #maybellinebrows

Great product!

This product is great for shaping your brows and makes them stay perfect throughout the day. The fibre product makes your eyebrows stay looking natural and the brush makes for easy, equal application.

I received this product free for testing purposes.

November 12, 2017

A quick, all-in-one product!

When I first pulled the brush out of the tube, I thought it looked to thick and gloopy for my liking, but I soon found that wasn’t the case at all. The gel formula has fibres in it that attach to your own brow hair to add volume and thickness where there might be some sparseness. Also the brush on this product is super cool. It’s a tapered spoon brush so it deposits the perfect amount of product while also ensuring application is precise, especially at the ends of your brows!

3.2/5

Unique

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. This is my first experience trying a brow product that features volumizing fibers in it. It's advertised as a mascara and does come with a mascara-like wand applicator, however, with one big difference. The tiny bristles are only on one side of the applicator, with an opposite, flat underside. I found this to be very unique and saw that it was able to hold enough product on the bristles. I didn't have to re-dip it back into the tube very much. However, the fibers were a lot smaller than I expected them to be and there was more gel/mascara than fibers, overall. In fact, I didn't see much of them after I swatched the product on the back of my hand. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way or whether I got a scarse batch.
    In terms of application, it wasn't the easiest to work with. In areas where my brows are thicker, I found it was easy to brush the product on but on thinner areas, I'd sometimes make a mess. Using the fiber volumizer on its own, it did make the area look darker but I still saw empty patches underneath. It also isn't meant to define the brow shape but just amplify the hairs you already have. Therefore, this product should be used with another brow product in order to work at its best. In conjunction with the Brow Precise Micro Pencil from Maybelline, I did get better results, however, I initially made the mistake of applying the fibers first and then, defining with the pencil. This caused for some of the fiber gel to drag and it just looked weird. The gel also dries quickly, so you need to work fast. The second time around, I shaped with the brow pencil first and finished with a final layer of fibers. The end result was better and looked more natural. In terms of wear time, it lasted the entire day without budging. I think of this product as basically a hair spray for your brows.
    Overall, it's a good product to try at least once but you do need some practice with it in order to get it right. Once you do, it does deliver volume and maintains unruly brows. I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again, but with a few improvements, I'm sure this could be an absolute winner. It's just not 100% there yet.

November 12, 2017

Works well to add volume and keep brows in place

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor.
    Overall, this brow gel was pretty good. The applicator was a great shape that made accurate application pretty easy. The gel applied smoothly and the fibers certainly made the brows look a bit more voluminous. The gel also gave good hold to the brows. The only thing that didn't quite work for me was the shade that I received, "Soft brown". This was too light for my brows so it just didn't look quite right.
    Overall, this is a good product at a great price so I would definitely recommend it.

Didn’t meet my expactation

When I first tried I was very excited how it became a hot mess by the end of the day. It got very patchy and had to do a lot of touch up. I got this free to do a review

November 12, 2017

Effective and easy to use

I really liked this! It wasn't something I had ever considered using before. It does add a small amount of volume but the coloring and "hold" factor are actually the sellers for me here. It lasted ALL day and didn't smudge - I feel like this will be my go to for the "no make-up" days. It just adds a subtle change but keeps everything neat and tidy while adding just a little more emphasis that looks really natural.
    I liked that it caught my smallest and lightest hairs at the top and outer corners.
    I have light brown/blonde (or as I affectionately call it - "BRONDE" hair) and I thought the Blonde shade matched really well. I don't usually like the blonde that maybelline puts out - it's really orange IMO.