• Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss
  • Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #586 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

May 02, 2015

love it...good colour, good packaging, just wonderful.

December 27, 2013

Sleek packaging and great color selection. I have the shade "Wine all MIne" (deep berry color) perfect for fall. My lips are already pigmented so this color isn't overwhelming. This lip gloss glides smoothly and the color is exactly like the color of the tube. It has a nice sweet scent which is pleasant. I bought mine on sale at London Drugs clearance bin for $4.99 CAD.

July 04, 2013

I bought one of these randomly and fell in love with the formula, texture and pigmentation. Now I have several different colors along with some backups as I never want to run out.

July 08, 2010

I received this product in 'Hooked on Pink' (#065) from Maybelline New York to review. As a lip gloss junkie, my expectations are sky high.

The Bottom Line: I love this gloss! This particular shade is a dark warm pink with great pigment payoff. It colours like a lipstick, shines like a gloss, and wears soothingly like a lip balm. When I learned that one of the key ingredients is honey nectar, I wasn't surprised in the least. What did surprise me was the complete lack of stickiness I have experienced with most other glosses.

This is my current favourite lip gloss - heck: lipstick, balm, everything. I will certainly look for more when this tube runs out. Recommended!

producttestinglover earned the Beauty Guru badge

ChrisP79 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Problème faible acné-Remède ?

sweet_sara added a new review for