Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 456 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

July 18, 2017

Nothing this baby won't cover!

Complete and total game changer!! This FULL coverage concealer conceals anything and everything but yet doesn't cake or feel thick or clog my pores. I love the little pencil concealer it comes with as well. I actually use it around my lips when using a darker lip colour so my lip colour doesn't bleed without a lip liner

July 04, 2017

Love this concealer for blemishes!

I love this thick concealer for blemishes!It covers them very well i do not suggest this concealer for under the eyes as its too heavy.Its also a super good dupe for the kat von d lock it concealer.

2.3/5

June 03, 2017

I hated this concealer. I found it very heavy under the eyes, the formula was difficult to blend and went cakey very quickly. It didn't set well either. Would not recommend. There are many concealers out there in the same price range that I found to be a lot better.

May 31, 2017

So, I use this every now an then.. A tube lasts me a long time.. I find it does clog my pours and will cause pimples if I used too much.. I love how I only need a little drop and it covers up everything! It's amazing for dark circles and blemishes it's for sure heavy duty, although it has a few flaws it's a product I will always have In my make up bag :)

May 31, 2017

This product is an extremely reasonable price! I normally lean towards higher-end make-up products but I ALWAYS buy this concealer. It has covered up every blemish I've had as well as made some scars less noticeable. It lasts a super long time and the tiniest little dab can cover large areas. I use this concealer not only to cover blemishes but also on my eye lids and under-eye. I find it brightens my eyes and covers the bags. I love this product.

May 26, 2017

This is my favorite concealer...feels great and covers great! Long lasting and not cakey!

I have used so many others and none stay in place and cover as well as this one!

Worth every penny!

May 25, 2017

m I had bought this on a whim thinking that it was going to be good I don't mind it I don't tend to reach for it a lot a little bit does go a long way but I find if you use too much or if it's layered too much you do really notice it it's a little bit cakey and oily picks up on dry spots but I do find the coverage is ok

May 21, 2017

I got this concealer quite a long time ago & I think I found the one product I'm going to stick with. It's very inexpensive which is awesome for a broke college student like me. It covers very good & very heavy so be careful with how much you squirt out of the tube because believe me too much it's not good, you'll have to blend it in forever. Since I've had it for so long ynoihk it started developing a very unpleasant scent that I can hardly stand in the mornings when I do my make up so I think it might be time to replace it but all in all I would 100% recommend it.

2.3/5

May 18, 2017

I am all about drugstore makeup because it's way more affordable than Sephora makeup but even drugstore makeup can get a bit pricey too if you're looking to save more money. Hard Candy is on the cheaper price scale of drugstore makeup so I thought I would give their concealer a go to see if I could fall in love with it and as result save some money. Right away after opening it and putting some on the back of my hand, I was off put. It smells very strongly of heavy halloween costume makeup. I figured I would still give it a shot and so I applied some to my under eyes and though it really is good coverage it's a little too heavy for me and it creased almost immediately. Overall was not worth it, no matter how good of a price it is.

May 17, 2017

I purchased this concealer from my local Walmart for only a few dollars, and for the price it is great! The coverage is really good and conceals any harsh under eye lines and dark circles. The consistency is a little thick, but it blends out well. I would recommend setting this concealer as it is a little wet. Overall it is a great product for such a low price, and plus you get the bonus concealer stick, which works amazing for covering up a pimple! Highly recommend trying.