Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 450 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

April 19, 2017

Maybe i got an expired one? This did not blend at all for me. The pencil is good to use as a "nude eyeliner" for your waterline and that's about it! Won't be purchasing this again,

April 13, 2017

Great drugstore concealer that actually is full coverage. A small amount goes a long way. Applicator could be better but I just use a concealer brush then blend it out. Definitely needs to be set with a powder.

April 05, 2017

This concealer has been my drugstore go to products for concealing for a couple years now! It is like the kat von d dupe and honestly the price is amazing. You also get a tiny crayon to fix up any other blemishes and under eye corrections that need to be done! I would highly recommend this product and you don't need much at all! just a little pea size amount and the tube lasts me at LEAST 5-6 months at a time. Love love love this product!

March 13, 2017

I love hard candy, I do not like to spend a lot of money on makeup because I often find that cheaper brands like this one work just as well. This concealer has great coverage and lasts long if you use it with primer. Great quality for the price.

March 13, 2017

Historically, I would purchase expensive brand name concealers. I decided I wanted to switch to cheaper drug-store brands, and read great reviews about the Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer. I picked up the medium and medium-light shades from Walmart, and found the medium-light shade more suited for my skin tone (for reference, I’m an NC30).

Pros
    1) Inexpensive—the tube lasts forever, and you only need to teeny tiny blob of product to cover problem areas
    2) Full coverage—the consistency of this product is thick so you can really pack on the product to get a flawless look
    3) Colour—I’ve recently started wearing just the concealer with powder to set, and can say that it matches my skin tone well. I don’t look like I’m wearing something on my face, as it blends seamlessly with my skin. I’d always been a full foundation kind of girl, so I’d been hesitant to use only concealer for the longest time!
    4) Packaging—comes in a tube so super sanitary!

Cons
    1) There was this pencil that came along with the product which I threw out immediately. It was virtually impossible to get the product onto the skin, and quite frankly, I think they should just discontinue the pencil.
    2) There’s a weird smell to the product, which I’ve never experienced with any of the MAC line of concealers. I can’t pinpoint it, but the smell makes you FEEL like you’re using a cheap product. It’s not permanent, and doesn’t linger on the skin, but you do smell it upon application.

Verdict?
    I’m finishing off my second tube, and I’ll be repurchasing this. The product works as good as any high-end brand for a fraction of the price!

March 10, 2017

This concealer is amazing. The consistency is absolutely fantastic it is SO creamy. It absolutely needs to be set with powder but it is a fantastic product. Wide shade range and a bottle lasts FOREVER. Definitely an all time favorite of mine.

March 09, 2017

I was doubtful when purchasing this product as it is a low end, not costly brand but was pleasantly surprised. It is highly pigmented for the price and blends well into my skin. Only a small amount is needed so the tube lasts forever!

March 01, 2017

I have many concealers in rotation and like this on for redness on my face more than for under my eyes or on blemishes. The size of the tube is very big and you don't need to use a lot.. I don't really use the pencil concealer but it's a nice bonus! I have dry skin and it sits well on my face.

February 25, 2017

I love the coverage of this concealer, but it never ever ever dries down.. it stays wet! If you don't use a primer it sinks down into any pores or lines, and it clings to dry patches. Out of this world coverage, but the lasting power is barely there :(

February 10, 2017

This stuff is amazing and super cheap as well.
    It covers the tattoos I have on my hands that's how I know it's going to cover the blemishes and red spots on my face!
    Works amazing