Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

January 12, 2018

Love it!!

Love this product! I have such short, light blonde eyelashes and they look almost non existent. With this mascara they look long, thick and gorgeous. Best mascara I've found so far.

January 10, 2018

J’adore

J’adore ce mascara. Avec sa brosse, elle recourbe très bien les cils et rend l’application plutôt facile. Le prix n’est pas
    excessif et accessible dans beaucoup de magasins

January 09, 2018

J’aime ce produit

J’aime vraiment ce mascara. J’ai essayé des mascaras de marques cheres et ils n’étaient jamais aussi bon que celui-ci. J’aime particierement la forme de la brosse qui permet une belle application. De plus, il tient vraiment bien. Je recommande ce produit.

January 07, 2018

Un bon mascara

J'ai trouvé que c'était un bon mascara de pharmacie pour mettre tous les jours. Je trouve que la brosse qui est recourbée allait bien pour aider à courber les cils et que ça rendait l'application facile. J'ai aussi trouvé que même s'il faisait un bon volume, il définissait aussi bien les cils.

Je trouve que c'est un mascara qui vaut la peine d'être essayé pour le prix.

January 06, 2018

Fav

Another one of my favorite mascaras from maybelline i find that this mascara does a great job in giving me voluptuous looking lashes. its very build able, does exactly what it claims to do and is also very affordable.

December 14, 2017

Brush it out!

I love this mascara but you do need to brush out your eyelashes for best result. This mascara goes on fairly thick and really adds volume and colour to lashes, but because of how dense it is and how much of it goes on the brush it's easy for it to clump. If you find it clumps a lot, let your lashes dry for a minute and then, using a lash comb, comb through once or twice. The lashes will separate while the colour and volume remain. This is also a very affordable product and easy to find at most drugstores.

3.2/5

December 12, 2017

Ok

This mascara was clumpy and short it took forever to put on and it's was dry when I opened the package and also they make the lashes feel not normal because it was dry and made some of my lashes coming out

December 12, 2017

The only mascara I will use

I have fine blonde hair so it does without saying that my eyelashes are light too. When I use this mascara, my eyelashes are so long and full that it looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it doesn't clump. It's easy to wash off too. It's the only mascara that I use.

2.8/5

December 11, 2017

The right product for ~some~ people.

I decided to try this product mostly because of the name - I love the idea of large lashes without the hassle of putting on fake ones.

Unfortunately, this mascara made my lashes clumpy and they lost the "natural" look. While I think some people like that style, I prefer a more natural feather.

1.5/5

November 14, 2017

Does not meet review.

Bought this because of the great reviews and I was very disappointed in it . The brush is so short and flimsy has no strength to it and the product it self was very clumpy and took a long time to apply because of this, it flaked and when on reminded me of Tammy Fae Baker lashes , will not purchase again .