Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

February 28, 2019

Good old favourite

School time essential for sure! Now that I think about it, it starts to clump up my lashes after 5th or 6th use!! Maybelline has better Mascara now like Lash sensational

February 27, 2019

Bon mascara

C'est probablement le mascara que j'ai le plus utilisé, par contre depuis un bout de temps j'essaie d'utiliser des produits non tester sur les animaux!

February 25, 2019

Amazing!

I love this mascara. The “very black” is intense, no clumps, is very quick to dry. The curb in the brush helps smooth everything out. Overall, I would buy again. Best of the best!

February 08, 2019

Good mascara to build volume

This mascara will not make your lashes look like falsies, but it is a great mascara for building volume. The wand has two sides - a flat side and a longer side. The flat side deposits more mascara, whereas the longer side is better for combing through the lashes (though another mascara would do a better job at this). The wand is also curved slightly - which doesn't make that much a difference as the curve is pretty slight. As with all Maybelline mascaras, the mascara is pretty wet, and gets better as it gets thicker.

February 08, 2019

Good reviews

I purchased this mascara because of really good reviews on Amazon.
    Though I did really like it, I didn't find it mind blowing.
    The colour lasts on my lashes through out the day, but I didn't see a huge difference in volume or length.

January 26, 2019

Top Fav Drugstore Mascara

I love the wand of this product. It applies as I want it to and gives off the illusion that I am wearing falsies. It is one of my go-to drugstore mascaras. I carry this in my bags and purses just in case I have to get to an event after school or work.

December 17, 2018

Decent mascara on the budget

This mascara is pretty effective. It's major selling point, for me at least, is the price. It's a great mascara for stocking stuffers or sending stuff back home.
    It does volumize the lashes pretty well

December 06, 2018

Love it!

Really love it!! It is probably my favourite of the Maybelline ones! Adds tons of volume and length and is really good in the waterproof version too

October 17, 2018

Great for the price

This product is great. I love the shape of the wand applicator - it's curved, but not too curved. When it dries out a little bit it does get clumpy on the applicator, but that's when you know when to buy a new one.

October 15, 2018

My Favorite Mascara!!

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black is my absolute favorite mascara. I use it every day. I get great length and curl that holds all day. I always get complements on my eyelashes, people asking if I have fake eyelashes on. The product also is removed with ease.