Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

2.8/5

May 07, 2022

Meh. Not the best department store mascara.

I had high hopes for this mascara. I read quite a few reviews before trying this product and wanted to like it. I like the price point as I usually buy quality mascaras from Sephora but wanted to try a regular department store brand, however the product just did not wow me. I found it was clumpy after a few days and also hard to remove with make up remover. I found my lashes looked clumpy and by mid day the mascara was flakey. Definitely a pass for me. As the saying goes, Sometimes you just get what you pay for.

May 04, 2022

Great mascara!

If you're looking for a mascara thats going to make your eyelashes reach gush worthy this is it. Who needs brow game when you have eyelash game to kill for.

February 05, 2022

Maybelline Mascara

I have tried so many mascaras. I love trying them as I just like to have an opinion on them. This mascara is definietly one you can rely on. The wand is amazing in which there is a slight scoop shape. The bristles are very gentle which we all love. The formula is kind of wet but it works with the brush.

September 26, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Favourite mascara

I absolutely love this mascara, it gives the illusion that I am wearing false eyelashes. I would recommend this to family and friends.It is my favourite 'drugstore' mascara.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Been using this for years

As my header says, I have been using this mascara for years, and it has never failed me. This mascara really does make my eyelashes look fuller and longer, as if I have fake eyelashes on.

June 10, 2021

Great curling mascara

One of my favorite mascaras! The formula is reliable and the wand is amazing at lifting/curling my lashes. I have stick straight lashes, and this wand helps to keep my lashes perky & visible.

2.0/5

June 06, 2021

Not great

I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn’t break the bank. I tried this one. It was clumpy and didn’t lengthen my lashes at all. It also smeared really bad.

April 12, 2021

Keep going back to it!

I’ve tried many many MANY expensive mascaras and always end up coming back to this one. I love that it’s waterproof and makes my lashes look bomb.

November 11, 2020

Always number 1 in my heart

Man, this was my favourite drug store mascara for years. There was nothing more black, made my lashes thicker or longer. The game changer here is the shape of the brush and bristles. It is the perfect combination for building volume without the clumpiness and can separate lashes. This is a reminder to myself to pick up a new one ans you should too!

November 07, 2020

A cost friendly dupe of high end brands

I've used The Balm Mad Lash mascara for years, but couldn't afford to buy it during Covid. I decided to try #maybelline #thefalsies mascara instead. I'm so glad that I did because I absolutely love it! I will be buying this from now on because of how full and long my lashes look at a fraction of the cost that I was paying before.