Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#4 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

November 11, 2020

Always number 1 in my heart

Man, this was my favourite drug store mascara for years. There was nothing more black, made my lashes thicker or longer. The game changer here is the shape of the brush and bristles. It is the perfect combination for building volume without the clumpiness and can separate lashes. This is a reminder to myself to pick up a new one ans you should too!

November 07, 2020

A cost friendly dupe of high end brands

I've used The Balm Mad Lash mascara for years, but couldn't afford to buy it during Covid. I decided to try #maybelline #thefalsies mascara instead. I'm so glad that I did because I absolutely love it! I will be buying this from now on because of how full and long my lashes look at a fraction of the cost that I was paying before.

October 21, 2020

Love this product!

Been having a hard time finding a mascara that works well for me lately so I picked this one up on whim. Doesn't make you look like you have falsies, makes me look like I have nice dramatic eyelashes though that also look natural.

September 16, 2020
    Vaud, Switzerland

Plutôt bien

J’ai eu la chance d’en tester des bien plus efficaces mais niveau rapport qualité/prix je trouve celui ci très bon. Abordable, bon volume. Si mal appliqué peut rapidement faire des paquets

September 08, 2020

Great Mascara

I love the Falsies Lash lift by Maybelline.
    I use 202 very black waterproof.
    It gives great lash coverage without clumping. It makes my lashes long and lush. It makes my eyes look big and bright. It lasts all day, until I am ready to take it off, but comes off easy with cleanser.
    I have tried many brands over the years...cheaper, more expensive, but this is my favorite.

September 02, 2020

Clumpy spider leg lashes

Maybelline Volum Express mascara is my usual brand so I thought I'd give the falsies version a try. I was really disappointed. The brush is a strange shape and is curved with plastic bristles only on one side so its hard to use. I didn't like how it made my lashes look, they were clumpy and looked like spider legs, not natural at all. The colour was nice and you can't beat the cost but I'll stick with the yellow tube Volum express from now on.

September 01, 2020

Affordable but yet the best

It takes a bit of time to get used to the mascara as it can be a little clumpy when you open the bottle but once you use it 2-3 times you’ll start loving it more and more. I’ve gotten so many compliments for my lashes wearing this mascara and can’t recommend enough.

August 31, 2020

Lash Blast is amazing!!!

I love the way it fills my lashes makes them look full and thick i will definately make this my go to mascara for everyday wear. I even have been recommending it to everyone I know

August 21, 2020

Great mascara!!!

This mascara is perfect if you like that"fake eyelashes" look. The wand is amazing...totally fans out my lashes without clumping them out. This mascara gives you length and volume. Im addicted to it!!

July 22, 2020

Will definitely buy again!

This mascara is great for adding volume and length without clogging my eyelashes. The curve of the brush works to fan the lashes out and gives a natural look. Lasts a long time I’ve been using daily for 4 months and it hasn’t dried out like other brands have.