Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#4 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

September 16, 2020
    Vaud, Switzerland

Plutôt bien

J’ai eu la chance d’en tester des bien plus efficaces mais niveau rapport qualité/prix je trouve celui ci très bon. Abordable, bon volume. Si mal appliqué peut rapidement faire des paquets

September 08, 2020

Great Mascara

I love the Falsies Lash lift by Maybelline.
    I use 202 very black waterproof.
    It gives great lash coverage without clumping. It makes my lashes long and lush. It makes my eyes look big and bright. It lasts all day, until I am ready to take it off, but comes off easy with cleanser.
    I have tried many brands over the years...cheaper, more expensive, but this is my favorite.

September 02, 2020

Clumpy spider leg lashes

Maybelline Volum Express mascara is my usual brand so I thought I'd give the falsies version a try. I was really disappointed. The brush is a strange shape and is curved with plastic bristles only on one side so its hard to use. I didn't like how it made my lashes look, they were clumpy and looked like spider legs, not natural at all. The colour was nice and you can't beat the cost but I'll stick with the yellow tube Volum express from now on.

September 01, 2020

Affordable but yet the best

It takes a bit of time to get used to the mascara as it can be a little clumpy when you open the bottle but once you use it 2-3 times you’ll start loving it more and more. I’ve gotten so many compliments for my lashes wearing this mascara and can’t recommend enough.

August 31, 2020

Lash Blast is amazing!!!

I love the way it fills my lashes makes them look full and thick i will definately make this my go to mascara for everyday wear. I even have been recommending it to everyone I know

August 21, 2020

Great mascara!!!

This mascara is perfect if you like that"fake eyelashes" look. The wand is amazing...totally fans out my lashes without clumping them out. This mascara gives you length and volume. Im addicted to it!!

July 22, 2020

Will definitely buy again!

This mascara is great for adding volume and length without clogging my eyelashes. The curve of the brush works to fan the lashes out and gives a natural look. Lasts a long time I’ve been using daily for 4 months and it hasn’t dried out like other brands have.

July 02, 2020

My Favourite Drugstore Mascara!

I have loved this mascara for years! My eyelashes are very straight and the curve of the brush helps lift them plus formula keeps holds them up all day. Some other drugstore mascaras flake and create dark under eyes but I've never had that problem with this one!

June 04, 2020

The name rings true!

This mascara lives up to its name.
    A great falsies effect but natural!
    My only issue is that this mascara tends to flake, but I love the effect so much!

May 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Best mascara ever

This mascara holds all day and dosent budge. Best mascara I ever used because when I look at a mascara I want volume and length and this is what this mascara gives me.