Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

August 15, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I tried this mascara

I used this mascara few times. I like it. Its perfect value for a money. Not was very immpressed because i like really long eyelashes. But its not bad for using sometimes

July 19, 2019

Great Mascara with out clumps.

This mascara is great for defining and separating lashes down to the roots. I like the formula because it doesn’t get to clumpy and doesn’t flake to much after it drys.

July 12, 2019

There's no clumping!! Yes!!

I don't much like drug store brand mascaras but i must say I do love this one, the small end works better for me, I used the small brush on both my bottom and top because i find the big brush is a little clumpy. but the small brush works great for curling your lashes and really gets all your lashes coated.

July 03, 2019

Chunks kept falling off.

I loved this mascara for years, but recently I’ve started to notice it flaking off in chunks, which then stuck under my eyes, or IN my eyes. I was constantly rubbing at it in result, which then made it worse.

1.7/5

May 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

This is my least favorite make up, ever

This is my least favorite make up, ever. It clumps up non stop and just does not do the trick the way it is intended, Pay a bit more money and get the quality.

April 12, 2019

All time favourite mascara

I’ve been using this mascara for over 5 years. I use the waterproof formula and it does an amazing job and lengthening and volumizing my lashes. Also at a great price point.

April 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Great mascara!

This mascara really works - I look like I have false eyelashes on all the time! Go slow applying this and really get at the root to avoid clumping, and you’ll look like a movie star! Only gave a 4 on value because it dries out rather quickly - but I buy waterproof.

2.7/5

March 25, 2019

Average mascara.

Recently purchased this mascara and it is quite clumpy. Wand is very fragile and does not add volume to lashes compared to other drug store mascaras I've purchased in the past.

March 23, 2019

One of my favs!

The falsies mascara has to be one of the best I've ever used. It's name describes it perfectly because it really makes me look like i'm wearing fake eyelashes when I really don't! It makes my lashes look longer and thicker. Love love love it!

February 28, 2019

Good old favourite

School time essential for sure! Now that I think about it, it starts to clump up my lashes after 5th or 6th use!! Maybelline has better Mascara now like Lash sensational