Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

April 12, 2019

All time favourite mascara

I’ve been using this mascara for over 5 years. I use the waterproof formula and it does an amazing job and lengthening and volumizing my lashes. Also at a great price point.

April 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Great mascara!

This mascara really works - I look like I have false eyelashes on all the time! Go slow applying this and really get at the root to avoid clumping, and you’ll look like a movie star! Only gave a 4 on value because it dries out rather quickly - but I buy waterproof.

2.7/5

March 25, 2019

Average mascara.

Recently purchased this mascara and it is quite clumpy. Wand is very fragile and does not add volume to lashes compared to other drug store mascaras I've purchased in the past.

March 23, 2019

One of my favs!

The falsies mascara has to be one of the best I've ever used. It's name describes it perfectly because it really makes me look like i'm wearing fake eyelashes when I really don't! It makes my lashes look longer and thicker. Love love love it!

February 28, 2019

Good old favourite

School time essential for sure! Now that I think about it, it starts to clump up my lashes after 5th or 6th use!! Maybelline has better Mascara now like Lash sensational

February 27, 2019

Bon mascara

C'est probablement le mascara que j'ai le plus utilisé, par contre depuis un bout de temps j'essaie d'utiliser des produits non tester sur les animaux!

February 25, 2019

Amazing!

I love this mascara. The “very black” is intense, no clumps, is very quick to dry. The curb in the brush helps smooth everything out. Overall, I would buy again. Best of the best!

February 08, 2019

Good mascara to build volume

This mascara will not make your lashes look like falsies, but it is a great mascara for building volume. The wand has two sides - a flat side and a longer side. The flat side deposits more mascara, whereas the longer side is better for combing through the lashes (though another mascara would do a better job at this). The wand is also curved slightly - which doesn't make that much a difference as the curve is pretty slight. As with all Maybelline mascaras, the mascara is pretty wet, and gets better as it gets thicker.

February 08, 2019

Good reviews

I purchased this mascara because of really good reviews on Amazon.
    Though I did really like it, I didn't find it mind blowing.
    The colour lasts on my lashes through out the day, but I didn't see a huge difference in volume or length.

January 26, 2019

Top Fav Drugstore Mascara

I love the wand of this product. It applies as I want it to and gives off the illusion that I am wearing falsies. It is one of my go-to drugstore mascaras. I carry this in my bags and purses just in case I have to get to an event after school or work.