Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

December 17, 2018

Decent mascara on the budget

This mascara is pretty effective. It's major selling point, for me at least, is the price. It's a great mascara for stocking stuffers or sending stuff back home.
    It does volumize the lashes pretty well

December 06, 2018

Love it!

Really love it!! It is probably my favourite of the Maybelline ones! Adds tons of volume and length and is really good in the waterproof version too

October 17, 2018

Great for the price

This product is great. I love the shape of the wand applicator - it's curved, but not too curved. When it dries out a little bit it does get clumpy on the applicator, but that's when you know when to buy a new one.

October 15, 2018

My Favorite Mascara!!

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black is my absolute favorite mascara. I use it every day. I get great length and curl that holds all day. I always get complements on my eyelashes, people asking if I have fake eyelashes on. The product also is removed with ease.

September 21, 2018

My favourite mascara

This is honestly my go to mascara that I have been using for years. I use the waterproof, blackest black mascara. I find that it holds the curl really well compared to other mascara. I have Asian eyelashes, which mean they are short and straight. I find that this mascara gives me length and curl. The only one small thing I don't like about it, is sometimes it will flake a little bit and transfer to the bottom lash/eyelids. But other than that it is my favourite mascara.

July 17, 2018

Maybelline mascara

J'ai longtemps utiliser ce mascara plus jeune et il est très peu coûteux. Il est efficace et fait de beaux cils assez long, mais il fait quelques fois des grumeaux si mal travailler. Il sépare tout de même très bien les cils.

1.5/5

May 12, 2018

once was good enough

I went to buy my usual brand only to find out they discontinued it, so I bought this one instead. I was very disappointed. It added some volume, but it clumped my eyelashes together, and it flaked off within 6 hours. Would not buy again.

2.0/5

April 26, 2018

Clumptastic

I was really looking forward to trying The Falsies Volum' Express due to the many great reviews here and elsewhere. Maybe the one I purchased was old or something but it was SUPER clumpy (and I have 30+ years of experience applying mascara)! This was the clumpiest mascara I have ever used. Even after trying to fix it with an eyelash comb, it still looked kinda clumpy. It did create volume, but I prefer a more natural, non-clumpy/spidery eyelash look.

April 05, 2018

Good waterproof

Until you get to know the brush, your eyelashes sometimes seem to get a bit clumpy, but I definitely recommend anyone buy this if you expect you’re gonna cry or get wet. Definitely dig this mascara over most

2.8/5

April 04, 2018

Pas cher pas cher

Ce mascara fait de beaux cils.

Je ne sais plus si toujours disponible sur le marché.

Il donne du volume et pas besoin de mettre 3 couches non plus.