Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 894 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

April 26, 2017

Overall, this mascara is pretty good - the brush is very good for individuals with short lashes. I will definitely recommend this product and if you want to test it out - buy it when it's on sale at the drugstore.

April 21, 2017

Ive enjoyed using this product. Bought in black many times. Stays on and gives a nice full lash/look. I find when washing off it does smudge and hard to remove from skin.

April 20, 2017

This is one of my favorite Mascara,there is none other I don't think that makes my Lashes look and feel as thick as they do with Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara.I am one of those women who wouldn't put clothes out on my Line, unless I had Eye Mascara on.There is something about wearing Mascara that makes me feel good.It is one of those things that I can't do without.I like the brush very much because of its thickness, I get lots of Volume and thickness without the clumping.Un like some Mascaras , Maybelline has been around for a long time and I expect it to be around for a long time to come.I do recommend you give it a try.I definitely will be buying this one again.

April 16, 2017

I have short straight lashes and usually look for mascaras that will give me volume and separation without any clumps. While I did find this mascara makes me look like I have more lashes, I found it didn't give my lashes enough volume and also clumped them depending on how I would apply the mascara with the wand. I would recommend this to you if you have longer lashes and are just looking for a little boost. Unfortunately, this didn't work out for me.

April 15, 2017

Although I totally love Maybelline products and use them regularly I was unfortunately disappointed in this mascara. It went on okay and did give you good volume but I found the fibres and mascara flaked really badly and would fall into my eyes and irritate them, As i said I love Maybelline but this mascara unfortunately disappointed me.

April 15, 2017

This mascara has been one of my favorite mascara for year. The moment it came out i was hooked and I am still hooked . My lashes look for great after using it .

April 14, 2017

Great Product, I really enjoyes the effects, especially it would be good to be waterproof, for those summer days in the pool or at the beach, but mostly a great product.

April 07, 2017

One of the best drug store brand mascaras that I've tried in a while. I have naturally long lashes, but always worry about how sparse they are. This mascara does an amazing job at volumizing my lashes without clumping. The formula is a bit more wet than I wold prefer, just need to be careful while waiting for lashes to dry.

April 05, 2017

I love maybelline, as a comapany and all their products, But this one didnt work out for me. It was too wet of a formula for me. i will let it dry out a bit and see how it works, but at the beginning its a no for me :( sorry maybelline.

April 05, 2017

I used this one to the bitter end which is rare for me! I really liked its applicator! Spread my lashes out really well and I felt that I always got a good even application of the product, it's just about as black as it can be and for the price (drugstore) it's totally reasonable and affordable! I would buy this again and recommend it