Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

March 09, 2020

not great, but cost effective and great for va va voom effec

not great, but cost effective and great for va va voom effec
    If what you are looking for is amazing thickness, this should be tested as soon as possible. It does not provide crazy thickness, but that's not the look that I go for either. would give an overall 3.5 star

March 02, 2020

Wow!

Jaime vraiment se mascara pour moi cest le seul que jutilise. Il mest du volume a mes cils et facile a enlever. Pour moi avec le peu de cils que jai sa lai rallonge et cest de toute beauté

February 29, 2020

Perfect for thin lashes.

I was born with thin lashes and I don't like using false lashes. This is so much better and so easy to use. It makes my lashes look longer& thicker.It is part of my daily make up routine.

February 26, 2020

Great Mascara for the price

I love this mascara. Never had any issues with it. Makes my lashes look fuller and longer without wearing fake lashes. Been buying this one for years!

February 22, 2020
    California, United States

One of my Favs

This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It’s very affordable and it works. I think what I like most is the brush, it creates very voluminous look without looking clumpy.

February 13, 2020

Staple

The falsies volume mascara is my go to! It makes my lashes appear long and voluminous! I’ve tried many other mascaras when I feel like changing it up, but I always come back to this one. The others just don't give my lashes the same results.

February 01, 2020

My all time favourite mascara!

This mascara never fails to let me down! My lashes are always long and filled with volume! I’ve tried other mascaras when this one is sold out but I always come back to this one. The others just don’t compare.

January 30, 2020

Liked it

Drug store brand but actually not a bad mascara. It did stay on all day and did not smudge. It did make my lashes look full and somewhat long. Only thing I wasn’t a big fan of was that it did flake.

January 22, 2020

New favourite mascara!

I used to always buy my mascaras from Sephora, that ended up getting pretty pricey so decided to try this, this is the best drug store mascara you can get! Makes my eyelashes look so long and works better than most expensive mascaras!

January 21, 2020

Love the falsies mascara!

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look! Its never clumpy but adds a bold black color and the perfect amount of volume. I've tried out many others, but always go back to my falsies!