Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

July 02, 2020

My Favourite Drugstore Mascara!

I have loved this mascara for years! My eyelashes are very straight and the curve of the brush helps lift them plus formula keeps holds them up all day. Some other drugstore mascaras flake and create dark under eyes but I've never had that problem with this one!

May 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Best mascara ever

This mascara holds all day and dosent budge. Best mascara I ever used because when I look at a mascara I want volume and length and this is what this mascara gives me.

April 15, 2020

Love it!

I have just switched to using this mascara and I have to say I love it. I don't find it to be clumpy or hard to put on at all. Goes on very easy. It also comes off pretty easy too with make up remover.
    Would definitely recommend

April 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great everyday product!

This is my go to mascara! It really does the job! Adds volume, length and is long lasting. It's a great value compared to other drug store mascaras. It's great for every day use or special occasions!

March 31, 2020

Best drugstore mascara

Very good mascara for a cheap price. Doesn't smudge and long lasting! Lashes look longer and fuller. Definitely worth the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!×!+!!

March 09, 2020

not great, but cost effective and great for va va voom effec

not great, but cost effective and great for va va voom effec
    If what you are looking for is amazing thickness, this should be tested as soon as possible. It does not provide crazy thickness, but that's not the look that I go for either. would give an overall 3.5 star

March 02, 2020

Wow!

Jaime vraiment se mascara pour moi cest le seul que jutilise. Il mest du volume a mes cils et facile a enlever. Pour moi avec le peu de cils que jai sa lai rallonge et cest de toute beauté

February 29, 2020

Perfect for thin lashes.

I was born with thin lashes and I don't like using false lashes. This is so much better and so easy to use. It makes my lashes look longer& thicker.It is part of my daily make up routine.

February 26, 2020

Great Mascara for the price

I love this mascara. Never had any issues with it. Makes my lashes look fuller and longer without wearing fake lashes. Been buying this one for years!

February 22, 2020
    California, United States

One of my Favs

This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It’s very affordable and it works. I think what I like most is the brush, it creates very voluminous look without looking clumpy.