Maybelline New York Volum' Express Big Eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 946 in Mascara

Now get bigger eyes with 360 degrees of false lash glam volume! Upper lashes get over-the-top glam with the upper brush, while the lower brush grabs every tiny lower lash for a full circle effect.

FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply the Upper Brush against the top lid lashes and sweep from root to tip until a clean, voluminous look is achieved, followed by the lower lash line using the lower Micro Brush.

June 24, 2017

Excellent Mascara!

I was hesitant purchasing a two-wand mascara simply because I try them once in awhile and find them to be more gimmicky than effective. I was pleasantly surprised with this one! The mini-wand is perfect for reaching into the corners of your eyes and the larger wand is excellent at building definition and volume. I find you only need one coat with each wand and you're done with perfect fanned out, voluminous lashes. My new favourite!!

2.7/5

May 08, 2017

I'm kinda torn with this product. I found the lower lash part to be awsome lengthed my lashes as well as kept them separated, no clumping. The upper lash on the other hand crumbled badly i had mascara fallout all over, horribly. It was almost like it was two different formulas.

April 11, 2017

Heard great things about this mascara so I decided to give it a shot. Wasn't as satisfied as I had hope for. The end with the larger wand was very clumpy and clumped my eye lashes together. I found that the smaller wand on the opposite end worked better and I used it to apply my top lashes too. Overall, very unsatisfied.

3.2/5

January 17, 2017

I did not enjoy this mascara as much as I had hoped. I did not like the formula and it definitely seemed flaky. I also did not like the large brush. What I did enjoy was the small brush which I found fantastic for the little lashes and corners of my eyes. Maybelline makes great mascara but this one could use some improving.

October 05, 2016

Maybelline has a lot of other mascaras that works better than this. The side with the bigger wand is alright. Its nothing special. The smaller wand is quite interesting but doesn't do anything for me. I have sparse lower lashes so it was hard to apply the product using the smaller wand

July 25, 2016

I've tried an endless assortment of mascara's and even tried many of the high end "boutique" mascara's...and I keep coming back to this New York Volume Express Big Eyes. I really love the little brush meant for the lower lashes. I tend not to use mascara on my lower lashes but I use this little brush for touch ups at the edges and to remove any clumps. I see other reviews say this mascara is clumpy - that is most definately not my experience. I've decided this mascara has proven to me you don't have to spend alot of money on high end cosmetics to get quality.

April 25, 2016

This mascara does its job - it goes on easily and makes my eyelashes longer (though it is sometimes clumpy). The smaller brush is also useful in getting those tiny hard to reach lashes.

March 13, 2016

Pour moi c'est LE mascara. Celui qui fait que mes yeux sont le plus mis en valeur. J'adore l'effet agrandissant des yeux et aussi le fait qu'il ne fait de "croute" alourdissante sur les cils. Le fait qu'il y ait une seconde brosse pour les cils du bas est un gros atout pour moi car il est facile d'en mettre trop sur ces cils la. Je l'ai essayé et je l'ai adopté. Faites vous votre propre avis.

September 30, 2015

love this it makes my eyelashes soo nice its amazing

1.0/5

August 11, 2015

i hat e this it gets too clumpy and gross and its hard to get off!