Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara

Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 891 in Mascara

March 29, 2017

I recently decided to give this a go when I wanted to try another mascara - I love drug store mascara, and have yet to try every single one (little by little). I do find this a little on the clumpy side, however, I do love the fact that it makes my lashes super long. I just purchased it, and will continue to use it. So far, I like it. It was also under $6 at my local Walmart, so you cannot beat the price. Just wish it wasn't so clumpy.

January 17, 2017

The price leaves little room to complain. I do find I need to scrape the excess product off the brush or I end up with clumps. It is VERY volumizing. I use this when I don't want to slurge on higher end brands.

January 16, 2016

Although the product seems pretty clumpy, I do like the effect it has on my lashes. It makes them look twice as long as they normally are. The price is pretty good as well. I'm in love with the curved application wand. The only problem I really have with it, is the formula seems to dry up in the tube too quickly, leading to wasting a good portion of the product.

July 21, 2015

Bought this product on a whim and was NOT disappointed. Went on beautifully, stayed on all day, and neee smudged or clumped! Big selling point for me was the waterproof aspect. I will be trying the other mascaras in this line!

March 11, 2015

Really looks like you have false lashes, but in the most natural way! Lengthens and divides lashes very accurately. My all-time favourite for cheap.

January 07, 2015

My favorite drug store mascara.
    It really does great volume, and I love the curve of the brush.

November 21, 2014

This is my favourite mascara - it adds volume and length to my short, straight Asian lashes. I've tried other brands but I always come back to this one. I try to buy it on sale when I see it.

November 19, 2014

I bought a double pack in feb and still have both of them. I have short lashes so this does a lot for me and I notice that I have more volume and I look like a have more lashes and they look longer to.

October 30, 2014

I use this as a first layer of mascara, it is very dark and I love the slight curve of the applicator. The mascara wand covers a lot of lashes and separates them very well.

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I wouldn't say this product necessarily "flares" out your lashes. You also can't really layer this product too much before it becomes super clumpy. When I put this mascara on, it seems to want to bind all of my lashes together. This product claims to greatly thicken AND extend your lashes in just 2-3 coats but by the time you get to the 2nd coat your lashes have become clumped masses of mascara. If you're lucky enough to put on just the right amount to avoid the "Tammy Faye Baker" look, it wears off in a matter of hours. Bottom line, too clumpy and lacks staying power...TERRIBLE!!!

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for