McDonald’s McCafe Coffee Reviews
#49 in Coffee

December 03, 2019

Love IT TO THE LAST DROP

The McDonald's McCafe Coffee is amazing. I have it at the McDonald's restaurants and even purchase the coffee in there take home bags at the grocery stores. One thing I love it the smooth taste at also taste so good made from there Arabica beans. I think the best way to have a McCafe Coffee is the right way you like it. Sometimes the restaurants get the amount of cream or sugar wrong on my order but they are always great to correct the mistake. I would choose McDonald's McCafe coffee any day over Tim Horton's or Starbucks. The coffee is cheaper and a million times better in my opinion. Try a cup today!

November 25, 2019

This brand of coffee tastes amazing and well worth the price

The flavor and temperature is consistent they are often offering at $1 per cup any size to get you to try it. Also it's the same beans Tim Hortons used to use. I like that I am getting 2 stickers per coffee for now. One on my app and one on the cup 😊

June 20, 2019

Great coffee!

I prefer McDonald’s coffee over Timmies. The price is great and the taste is amazing. Always great to pair with anything on the menu. I buy this coffee as often as I can.

March 31, 2019

The best coffee around

I have tried several coffee varieties but I keep coming back to Mc Donald’s brand in restaurant and at home. The flavour can’t be beat and the rewards program is by far superior to Tim Horton’s

February 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I'm loving it!

As a mom of 3 (two of which are 2 and under) I can declare with certainty that coffee is life. A caffeinated hot beverage is an integral part of my daily routine. Seriously though, if I could take the stuff intravenously, I would. But I digress. McCafe coffee is my beverage of choice when I'm slogging through the daily grind, hair disheveled, changing tiny bums and wiping little faces. It helps me keep on mom-ing despite the fact that my children are sleep-averse little balls of energy. Cannot recommend highly enough.

January 06, 2019

Best Fast Food Coffee

McDonald’s coffee used to be terrible. They now have the best coffee! I prefer over Tom Hortons and especially Starbucks. For the price you pay, you get a quality product.