Medela Breast Pump Harmony Single Manual Pump Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 171 in Breast Pumps

June 02, 2017

The Medela Harmony Hand Pump works well if you are using it as a supplement to breastfeeding. I find that it is very easy to use and easy to clean, not too many parts are involved. I love how you can pump directly into the same bottles you use for storage and feeding.

April 29, 2017

I bought this pump after having troubles getting my daughter to latch. The manual pump is very each to use, doesn't hurt my hands, and gets the milk out quickly. Although it took me a while to realize why the different suction levels - once I did it was even easier and it helped me get back to breastfeeding.

1.8/5

March 26, 2017

.... Jai maintenant une bonne pompe avec laquelle je peut suffisament tirer!! Avec celle la ca me prenais 20 mins pour tirer 2 once dans les deux seins!!! Et je fais bcp de lai! C'est tres long et ne me convenait pas du tout quand maintenant avec mon autre pompe en 10 mins je peux tirer 5 once dans 1 seins.....

July 23, 2016

It's the best pump i have used. After 4 children and alot of trial.and error i found a pump that works well and doesn't hurt my hands. Glad i have one

November 06, 2015

THis was a great pump. LEt down function is very helpful and the pump itself works great. I found it comfortable and easy to clean and use.

September 23, 2015

I bought this product because I wanted something to help pump bottles for when I would go out with my daughter. My main focus is to breastfeed and use pumped milk for outings.
    I didn't want the mechanical product because I did not plan to pump all the time.
    This product fits my needs. I pump about only once or twice a week and it helps me produce 2-3 bottles of milk for my daughter for places like Church or the Grocery store.
    It takes me anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes to get about 5-7 ounces of milk.
    It can become cumbersome and tiring on the hands and wrists which makes me happy that I only do this a few times a week.
    I do like the manual aspect where I set the pace and feeling of how I pump my milk. I also use Dr. Browns bottles instead of the medela bottles that came with my product.
    Overall, this is not for anyone who pumps frequently as you will not like pumping.

September 19, 2015

I love this pump ! works great , I can pump a few oz in no time , it's really easy to clean and I can easily carry it with me in my diaper bag.

February 01, 2015

The best manual pump ever!!

I'd actually find my self putting down the electric pump to pick up this one! Super effective! Super easy to use!
    Simple to clean and store, Definitely Recommend !!!

August 29, 2014

Perfect if you want to pump occasionaly! Works well, small enough to bring it in you purse if you go out... I found it very expensive for what is it exactly but i don't regret my purchase at all!!

June 12, 2014

Love this pump! Durable, quiet, easy. It is small, lightweight and convient. Storage is so simple. Highly reccommend for the occassional pumper.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge