Mens Vintage Bomber Sheepskin Shearling Jacket CW877168

Mens Vintage Bomber Sheepskin Shearling Jacket CW877168 Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 9 in Menswear

Average Price:  $1,695.89

April 25, 2017

I love this Jacket. Costco had it last fall. Its so amazing on. My husband loved it. we came across it the very last day they were going to be in Costco.. Patrick tried it on and it looked so good on him. It was 500. so he put in back to think about it. after about a half an hour I talked him into buy it. We went back to get it and it was gone.

Loved it want it..

April 30, 2015

Many sheepskin jackets and coats are sold on this site, since it is very cold in Philadelphia, I ordered a brown sheepskin jacket on this site, it was shipped from China, but only took 4 days to my house, amazingly fast. The jacket itself was okay, correct size, nice color, good quality. I was quite satisfied with this purchase, it was a very functional winter jacket, I tested it on the coldest day of Philadelphia. I just wanted to complain about the website, it was not very beautiful designed, and it was hard for me to complete the payment. Except for this, products and customer service seemed very good.

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher