4.1/5
#20 in Pet Food

February 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome

My cat Sandy loves meow mix cat food. She’s a very picky eater and will eat nothing but meow mix dry and soft cat food. It has a variety of flavours in each bag which I’m sure makes it that much better for her.

2.2/5

April 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

i wouldnt buy this again

This food is full of fillers and nitrates and fake ingredients. I don't buy it for my cat. Its cheap but my cats wont eat it. I try to buy a food without additives. May be more expensive but my cat is worth it.

September 27, 2018
    Montana, United States

All cats love it

We have been using meow mix for years. But as we got our new kitten became aware of more brands available. Well I tried several and then a few more and went back to meow mix

August 07, 2018

My cats meow for meow mix

The food is great. I find it appeal's to mosts if not all cats. All of mine seem to live it. Also the price is good enough I can feed it to the stray cats.

May 14, 2018
    Florida, United States

Purrfect

My cat loves this food so much! Both wet and dry typesshe becomes so vocal when she smells it! It makes her happy in return making me very happy that she is satisfied

February 20, 2018

Made for cats but good enough for kittens

Meow mix original is made of real chicken, real beef and real sea fish guts.it is so healthy that you can even feed it to your kittens by simply giving them twice the recommended amount for an adult cat,,,to top it off,cats just love It!

3.2/5

February 18, 2018

Good food!!

This is my cat's main food source I alternate between two. It is good for the money great value it's not very pricey at all. My cat really likes his food among all the other ones I have tried. This for me is a repeat product and I would definitely recommend it to other cat owners.

January 17, 2018

Great price and healthy choice for your cat

We started buying Meow Mix for our cat when she was just a kitten. It was recommended as being quite similar to the food you buy from the vet but much more affordable. We have never switched to anything different as she loves it, and is so healthy. she will be 18 years old this summer and she is still as spry and playful as a kitten!!

October 31, 2017

Not the Healthiest, but Nice to Mix in With Kittens Quality

This food has a neat concept behind it - for our older cat who has never had wet food (and we don't like the smell of it), it's a great fit.

She LOVES feeding time in the morning and evening - she seems to smell it as soon as we open the bag and comes running! To us, the scent isn't extremely strong, so it doesn't smell up the kitchen like cat food.

She is able to eat a lot easier with the nice soft centre, and it still helps keep up the strength of her teeth.

It's not the most nutritious food though, with corn and by products as the first main ingredients - and who can resist that Animal Digest and Corn Syrup?

Due to the low nutritional value, we still mix it up with her senior higher quality food so her meals are a bit healthier than just the Meow Mix alone.

Overall it's okay, but I wouldn't have it for her as a stand alone product due to lack of overall quality. Too bad, as the concept is perfect for cats with bad teeth or who are older with more sensitive or tender teeth.