Metamucil Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 538 in Remedies

April 27, 2017

Le métamucil fonctionne super bien et il a un bon goût d'orange pas trop prononcé. Le produit aide à avoir une meilleure santé digestive sans trop d'effort.

February 26, 2017

Been constipated since i was very young. I have tried so many medicines and the natural remedies.Doctors recommended me to try metamucil. Tasted great, not wierd at all. Tho it can be thick to drink, trick is drink as soon as you finish stirring.
    It is very effective. Been using this for years.

February 26, 2017

Is a little bit expensive but Is effective, fast, helpful. I was suffering constipation since long time ago and this product was the solution to my problem.

January 03, 2017

I bought it because it was recommended for me by my doctor. The taste is great. The measuring and not forgetting to actually take it is a different matter. I did change over to the pill form and I was happier with that product. Also the (excuse me for the word usage) snot like consistency just did not want to go down my throat. Even though it is an excellent product and my mother swears by it, it's just not for me.

January 03, 2017

I used this because I was trying to get more fiber in my diet. I used the powder and I found it very grainy and made any liquid I put it in very thick and hard to drink. I later saw that it was available in pill form. It did however work as advertised

November 28, 2016

Metamucil has a pleasant tasting flavour. Just thoroughly mix in a glass of cold water. I usually follow with one more glass of water. It really works.

November 28, 2016

As I am GETTING older...lol, I find that I need a daily fiber in my diet, and I don't seem to get enough no matter how many fruits and veggies I eat, and I do eat them everyday, this balances everything out, and keeps me regular.

November 28, 2016

Got a free sample of the Metamucil powder. Really liked the orange flavour. Found it took a while for it to dissolve.
    I did go buy a tub of it after trying the sample as you need to drink more of it for it work properly. Great way of getting extra fibre!

November 09, 2016

Metamucil is a bulk-forming fiber that is used to treat constipation and may also reduce cholesterol when taken every day. The generic name for this fiber is psyllium. The fiber absorbs liquid in the intestines and swells and forms a bulky stool, which is easy to pass. I don"t usually have issues with constipation but this is great for me as a fiber supplement & a convenient way to increase my daily fiber intake. I found the taste to be pleasant.

September 15, 2016

Metamucil works for me. I like the regular, full sugar, orange flavour and hate the taste of the sugar free version. It took a while to figure out that I had to drink it all immediately so that it wouldn't get clumpy and gross. I also make sure to drink another large glass of water within 15 minutes or I find it doesn't work as well.