Good

Micro USB Cable, Rankie 3-Pack 3ft Nylon Braided Extremely Durable Micro USB Cable High Speed USB Reviews

1 review
Ranked #71 out of 652 in Electronics

September 19, 2016

I had to order these cords for my cellphone (Samsung Galaxy) I'm the girl that can never find her one charger and tears apart my house looking for it. I love that with these extra cords I'm able to have more than one spot to charge my phone making it much more convenient.

I can now even keep one in my purse for when I'm out at friends house, who never seem to have the proper cord to charge my phone. These cords have a braided nylon exterior which seem like they will hold up much longer than the traditional rubber ones, that always seem to fall apart after a few months from bending.

I purchased these cords at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regularly priced at $9.99 and I'm already super happy that I ordered these.