Instagram App Reviews
#2 in Misc

April 09, 2019

Fun app

Very fun. Good way to keep in touch with people. Love to see my friends and put photos up. Only thing is sometimes I waste too much time on the app. And it’s hard to separate it from real life. Other than that it’s really fun

February 22, 2019

I love instagram social platform meeting people

I have been on instagram for a few months now. If love to post beauty, recipes, Nutrition and connect with other women with the same interest. I like reviewing my products when you have chosen me here #tryitproductreviewclub #gotitfree

January 24, 2019

Instagram Hands Down! 😊

I love Instagram! It allows me to follow friends and family, as well as my favorite bands, artists actors and actresses. I love sharing the stories of my life, my children, my family etc... with my extended family and friends. It makes it easy to include long distance relatives, to be a part of my life, as well as me being a big part in theirs. I do preferred Instagram, over any other social media sites. Facebook, being one of the social media sites that I do not enjoy at all. It has become an "Online High School for grown adults, who never left!"
    Instagram has won me over! I'd highly recommend it, over any other social sites on the web.

July 05, 2018

Fav App

Instagram has been one of my favourite social media platforms since it came about. Super user friendly, and easy to navigate. Instagram also allows you to follow celebrities.

February 03, 2018

Love to Edit with this app

A great app, I prefer it over facebook, Your open to follow celebs, friends and family and see what their up to with pictures. Love the filters and editing features as well as instagram stories. Its fun but wish they changed it back to chronlogical order.

August 29, 2017

I love Instagram

I love looking at all the pictures on Instagram I have learned alot alot about other countries other people's lives. I love makeup and theres so much to see and learn, and so many people to answer what ever questions you have. For the most part an amazing group of people on Instagram.

August 17, 2017

Not for me but..

For me, Instagram is pretty useless if you got facebook. They use the same concept ; sharing pictures, videos and live cams but the only difference is that you can chat. However, instagram is more used to see beautiful pictures and not really memes or news. Also, if you admire someone, you can check more of her pictures on instagram than facebook.

August 17, 2017

I just love Instagram

Instagram, c'est une plateforme de partage de photos que j'adore. Je l'adore, du début à la fin. On y découvre tout autant des humains, par leurs photos magnifiques, on peut aussi découvrir des boutiques, des nouvelles marques qui veulent percer dans le marché des affaires, comme Hoaka Swimwear, par exemple. Grâce à l'application, j'ai découvert plusieurs photographes avec qui j'ai collaboré, tout autant des magasins où j'ai dépensé beaucoup d'argent en échange de produits qui comblent mon petit bonheur personnel. C'est un beau réseau pour des gens qui veulent publier ce qu'ils aiment, et également pour ceux qui veulent se partir en affaire.

July 26, 2017

Issues

Instagram used to be a great app, but now all it seems to be doing is copying snapchat and other social media apps. I love how fast and easy it is to get known on instagram but there's a lot of pervy people on there. Even if your a privet account they can send you dms. I wouldn't let kids go on this app. But overall it's one of my favorite social media apps out there right now

July 23, 2017

Pics and more pics!

To my it is like a mini blog or blog on the go lol. I like how easy it is to use it and upload pictures anytime, all the time and share our daily adventures, thoughts, etc. Great for short videos too.