Instagram App Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 691 in Misc

July 26, 2017

Issues

Instagram used to be a great app, but now all it seems to be doing is copying snapchat and other social media apps. I love how fast and easy it is to get known on instagram but there's a lot of pervy people on there. Even if your a privet account they can send you dms. I wouldn't let kids go on this app. But overall it's one of my favorite social media apps out there right now

July 23, 2017

Pics and more pics!

To my it is like a mini blog or blog on the go lol. I like how easy it is to use it and upload pictures anytime, all the time and share our daily adventures, thoughts, etc. Great for short videos too.

July 19, 2017

Un joli partage de photo

Instagram est, selon moi, un beau reseau social pour partager des photos, des opinions, des quotes. Ce n'est cependant pas un journal intime comme Facebook et c'est ce qui me plait. Je follow beaucoup de photographe dont les photos sont vraiment réussi ainsi que d'autres types de pages.

Mon seul turn off de cette App, ce sont maintenant les publicités.Les pages qui offrent leur account pour promouvoir un produit qui ne semble pas efficace du tout tel que les masks au charbon noir, les pads pour les seins sans bretelles et j'en passe.

June 24, 2017

Fun App

I do enjoy Instagram. I've always been a fan of taking picture and I love the different filters and the tweaks you can make to improve them. It's also great to discover people, places or things though the eyes of others.
    I do recommend following the Instagram page, they do great features weather it's events, causes or to introduce their followers to Instagram members that are worth following.

June 21, 2017

Instagram App

The Instagram App is my most used social media app besides facebook and instagram. I have to say I love the layout the most when it comes to view pictures and it is very easy to use. You can learn to use instagram very quickly with a few clicks. I even got my mom into instagram, It's a great way to compile photos and memories and you can make friends on the app.

June 21, 2017

amusant

C'est une application agréable pour regarder des photos. De nos amis, de nos vedettes préférés, de chats, de bébé animaux. Mais ce n'est pas une application indispensable, seulement un bon passe temps.

June 16, 2017

Find lots of people to follow, then you'll love this app!

I followed a lot of celebrities, talk show hosts, and a lot of foodie accounts. I go on Instagram to kill time when I'm riding the bus. It's a great app, I like it a lot!

June 16, 2017

Ma préférée!

Instagram est de loin mon application favorite! J'adore le fait de pouvoir partager mes photos sans tanner tout le monde sur Facebook... J'adore aussi suivre d'autres personnes, dans ma ville, dans mon pays, mais également à l'autre bout du monde. J'avoue passer peut-être un peu trop de temps sur cette appli!

June 13, 2017

Super Addictive!

I am addicted to Instragram. I love looking at pictures of family, friends, celebrities and just various other accounts. It is interesting to keep up to date with what people are doing. I love food so there are a good number of food pages on Instagram that I follow. These pages often give good recipe ideas. A picture tells a thousand words, and this app is perfect for that. I also like how it is free.

June 07, 2017

Instagram I don't completely understand the point to be honest. The actually App works very well and has helped me to keep in touch with my Couponing friends but overall I am unclear as to why you need to take pictures of each aspect of ones day. Like I said though, I have never had a problem with the APP.