Instagram App Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 618 in Misc

April 27, 2017

I'm on Instagram a lot. I'm part of the couponing community so I'm always posting Pictures of my hauls and the deals I get . The app is actually quite addicting ! Love this app !

April 21, 2017

I love Instagram it's a good way to stay connected to friends and family and see lots of their pictures, I would recommend this to anyone who likes looking at pictures and funny videos more then anything. I love seeing updates on what are in stores and are coming out.

April 20, 2017

I love Instagram. Great way to stay tuned with friends and see other peoples photos and make friends. Alot of people have Instagram and no Facebook. I like taking pictures and putting positive life quotes in the Caption for good reviews and positive people. Not too bad, dont get alot of followers or anyone to communicate with but in time. Good social media

April 20, 2017

Ça a a prit un certain temps avant que j'utilise régulièrement Instagram. J'étais beaucoup plus du type Facebook (pas besoin de photo pour publier). Tranquillement (mais surement) je m'habitue et je publie sur Instagram. Jusqu'à maintenant, j'aime beaucoup.

April 19, 2017

Im a huge social media person.. I love my Instagram.. I'm constantly posting pictures and looking at other peoples pictures. I have family and friends all over the place and its one great way of communicating with them.

April 18, 2017

I love the instagram app. Its such an amazing platform for sharing stories and connecting with people that you know or don't know as well! I run a beauty blog called beyoutbyt and i find that instagram is the best platform for it!!!!

April 13, 2017

I love the instagram app. It is my most used app. I use it for my social life, as well as for my personal business and the free network marketing it provides.

April 11, 2017

Instagram is a big part of my life. I love capturing pretty pictures and sharing it with the world. You can find all sorts of niches and fun facts. I often look up restaurants to see where and what the item on the menu might look like. If you are interested, come take a look @blanckittyyy where I write about beauty and skincare items.

April 11, 2017

This is a Great app! I was hesitant to join Instagram but with this app it made it easy to use and stay connected on social media. Highly reccommend this app!

I love using Instagram!
    It;s awesome being able to look at all the pictures that your friends are posting, and I love being able to follow others for their recipes or workout tips!