Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Treats

Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Treats Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 450 in Ice Cream

August 05, 2015

lemonade and raspberry these are great for picnic or any hot day really. They dont taste watered down like most freezies

July 18, 2015

One of my favorite child hood memories was my father bringing me home a frozen lemonade cup from minute maid. To this day i still crave them. Only problem I run into is there isn't many places in my area who sell them.

June 30, 2015

These are so good, there are two flavors, lemonade and raspberry lemonade, I love them both!

April 01, 2015

oh my goodness are these yummy! I really enjoy eating them in the summer time, they are so refreshing and tasty. I love the lemon ones those are my favourite, so fresh!

July 24, 2014

I loved these! I use to buy them all the time in middle school and the corner store use to carry them. Haven't seen them in years. I wish I could have a box now!!!

June 13, 2014

My kids love these i have bought the cups before and loved those also so when i found them in a squeeze tube i just had to get them 5 stars from all 3 of my kids.. i myself really like the juice bars that are flavored grape and cherry and orange.

May 27, 2014

Just found these and gave them a try and they are delish! Love that it comes with 2 flavours: regular lemonade and raspberry lemonade because I prefer the latter and the husband prefers the former. We are definitely going to stock up on these over the summer. Totally refreshing!

July 25, 2013

Love these frozen treats. Very tasty without being too sweet. The tubes can be a bit hard to eat out of of, but they are still delicious.