Minute Maid Pink Lemonade Frozen Concentrated

Minute Maid Pink Lemonade Frozen Concentrated Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 669 in Miscellaneous

April 24, 2017

I find this so easy to make. Minute Maid Pink Lemonade frozen concentrate. We make a ton of Beergaritas. this is the ingredient we use. 6 bottles of beer 1 can of frozen Pink Minute maid lemonade and a bunch of Tequila .. Amazing summer drink.

April 07, 2017

Mix this up with water, and pour over your favourite vodka and you've got yourself the perfect drink!! I love the pulp and it has just the right amount of sweetness.

February 13, 2017

There's something about pink lemonade that I really enjoy...add a paper straw, pour into a Mason glass, and drinking becomes an experience. I loved the slightly tart, slightly sweet flavour of this concentrate. I found it to be very thirst quenching, a nice alternative to orange juice if you feel a cold coming on.

February 06, 2017

Love this product, the taste is so yummy and full of flavour. You get that tart/sweet combination which is my favourite. Really quenches the thirst on a hot summer or day. They often go on sale and you can snag them at $1/each. We usually stock up.

December 19, 2016

This is the best tasting pink lemonade. I tried some the other day and it was so thirst quenching that I now have a container in the fridge most of the time. The price is great and quite often on sale and with coupons available. Yummy!

January 26, 2016

In the summer we drink pitcher after pitcher of this. It is so yummy and really quenches the thirst. The adults love it but, our kids not so much. Very convenient and simple to make. The pink is my favourite flavour because I find that it tastes sweeter and looks prettier.

January 07, 2016

This stuff is awesome! Especially during a hot summers day to quench your thirst!

January 07, 2016

This is a great pink lemonade. It's very refreshing.
    I use this to make white wine sangria in the summer.

January 07, 2016

I like the cool refreshing taste of this juice ,its so cheap to buy,love the pink color

December 02, 2015

Minute Maid Pink Lemonade Frozen Concentrated;

often buy in the summer to always have lemonade in the fridge
    easy to use
    cna store in freezer for long time, then simply made by adding water

easy to use

pink lemonade is refreshing and i like the lightly tinted pink color of lemonade

summer favorite

don't really purchase in the winter.