Mio Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #64 out of 112 in Water

May 17, 2017

I love this stuff. So flavourful without having to use a whole lot, just a little squirt will do ya. Bottle lasts for ages, makes drinking water a whole lot more enjoyable

1.3/5

April 25, 2017

I've tried all of the Mio water enhancers and all of them are pretty decent except for this lemonade flavour. It is so acidic and it leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth. I will stay away from this one.

April 25, 2017

Love this product as it not only tastes great but helps me drink more water and not reach for more sugary drinks. I tend to have a few glasses on the go st any given time by filling a glass with a bit mixed with water and freezing it so it effectively it like having an once flavoured ice cube when I fill it up with tap water later. I go through at least 1-2 Mio's per week. It's also easy to carry with you when you go out - again, a help when you need a drink but want to drink water instead of other sugary or caffeinated options.

January 11, 2017

This product is something decent, i would recommand for some time not each day use. You need more than what they say to get a good "taste" in your water, but the product can be good for 1 time each 2-3 days use.

I would consider before telling someone to buy, but the product is not too bad.

2.2/5

December 15, 2016

If you like lemonade then this Mio is for you! It is a great and portable little water enhancer but it is quite bitter!! If you enjoy lemonade but dont want to buy a heavy container then try this! Caution: it only fills a few glasses!!

December 15, 2016

I love Mio! I find it difficult to drink enough water in the day, but with Mio, it really helps me to increase my water intake. And it tastes good. I also enjoy using Mio to mix cocktails.

February 05, 2016

J'en bois chaque jour, j'adore cette saveur et je ne m'en lasse pas. Je l'utilise quotidiennement, ça me permet de boire mon 2 litres d'eau facilement.

January 20, 2016

Great taste and thirst-quenching! Excellent way to stay hydrated

July 16, 2015

This stuff is the only thing that gets me to drink water!

June 09, 2015

Il's a very good product. Easy to use and the taste is very good