Miracle 10 AHA Cream

Miracle 10 AHA Cream Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 26, 2014

I love this miracle 10 night cream. It is the best that I have tried so far. For a sample size of 15 ml for $27 will last you 2 months. I have seen visible results with the firmness of my skin, smaller pores, a more even complexion even with my freckles. My skin feels smoother and brighter. It seems to hydrate below the skin. The cream is light, goes along way when applying it, not greasy, but has a shine to my skin in the evening. It tingles a bit when you apply it. The downside to this wonderful cream is the smell. I had endured the smell so that I had a fair length of time for this product to work. I did get used to the smell and through tout the evening you couldn't smell it any more. However, it is truly an amazing product.

Updated On: July 26, 2014

It also soothes my skin when I have burnt it.

April 15, 2014

I love this product. It is creamy and rich but not oily. It does not leave a film on your skin but soaks in and begs for more. Leaves my skin refreshed looking and does minimize fine lines by adding the moisture back in.

March 18, 2014

Started using Miracle 10 AHA Cream 2 weeks ago. Already I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin texture. As an added bonus it seems to really help with blemishes and the odd pimple - by totally drying and clearing them up - awesome! Just make sure you use a good moisturizer in addition to the AHA cream. Will definately be adding this product to my future purchases once I'm out!