Prestige Item
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

May 19, 2020

Love this product

I love this product. I had received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes. I love this product. I have very oily skin and am now in my late 40's and find I need more moisture, skin is changing. I love how this makes my skin feel. I don't find it greasy at all. I will say it's very expensive and hard to find in Canada. It took me a long time to convince myself to spend that much but happy I did.

March 02, 2020

Amazing!

Really great cream! I used this for over 2 months (you don’t need a lot) and my skin became more even and soft. I also noticed an improvement in my fine lines. The smell is pleasant and the cream absorbs well for a deep moisturizing feel.

January 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I want all Elemis products

I originally tried the Elemis moisturizer with SPF 30, it was the best product I have ever used. I consistently use the marine moisturizer, my face feels amazing. A little pricey but they offer payment plans!

November 28, 2019
    United Kingdom

All time favourite

After friend bought for birthday gift I have been using this every day. I really love the fragrance of the cream and it quickly absorbed and doesn’t leave my face feel greasy. I can feel skin smoother and glowing more. Absolutely love this cream.

November 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely light gel moisturiser

I love Elemis pro collagen marine cream . It’s so light when you apply it you doubt it’s potency but it really does deliver. It applies beautifully and soaks in quickly leaving no greasiness. I love it and it’s the best moisturiser I have found . I also love the one with sp15.

Oldham, United Kingdom

Love it

I use tid marine collagen as I find the collagen works well on my skin it soaks in nice with no residue and doesn’t creep like some creams do some creams become more liquified when applied to the skin allowing it to deep into my pores

United Kingdom

Nice face cream

I use the marine collagen as I find the collagen works well on my skin it soaks in nice with no residue and doesn’t creep like some creams do some creams become more liquified when applied to the skin allowing it to creep I find this cream a little expensive but for a nice product well worth the investment

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

A Hydrating Treat

I have been meaning to try Elemis's pro-collagen anti-wrinkle cream for some time and finally got the chance. Its very lightweight in texture, but don't be fooled by that. A little goes a long way and it may be better for dry to very dry skins as the formula is very rich. Skin has a nice fresh look to it after application. Quite strongly scented, so if you don't care for that in a cream, keep it in mind. Pricey, but worth it as a skincare treat!

October 26, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

A favourite

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream is my all time favourite moisturiser. It smells amazing and is mild but effective, and it really improves the texture of the skin and keeps wrinkles at bay. I absolutely love it and although I've tried many other moisturisers I always come back to this one as my go to face cream. I love it!

October 25, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Amazing face cream

I’ve been using the Elemis marine cream now for over two years.
    I cannot rate it any higher!
    It applys to my skin amazingly, it’s such a light textured cream and it smells good too.
    With the added bonus that it can be used under the eyes so no need for an eye cream.