Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream Reviews

May 22, 2021

Hydration to the Max

I’m so in love with this moisturizer! When I need that extra hydration this is always my good to. You can feel it being absorbed into your skin immediately!

April 18, 2021

It's hydrating but can pill under oils. Silcony feel

This product is way better than the water sleeping mask that laneige claims is super hydrating( spoiler alert: it is not) but i would give it 4 stars because it it feels nice on fhe skin when its going through it, its on a little bit of a silicony side(if youdont like that beware). I loved it the first two times i used it very impressed BUT when i corporated a rosehip oil product(which ive tried with other moisturizers) right when i was applying it, the product started pilling so BAD. It annoyed me to the point that i redid my routine without the moisturizer. I was mainly disappointed on that part. Otherwise its a nice hydrating cream that doesnt feel very heavy.

March 23, 2021

Incredible moisturizer

I got a sample to try and was amazed by this product. The only downside is the price, since it's considered a high-end product the price follows the hype.
    Trying this product made me understand why Korean products have such a hype!
    Definitely worth a try!

February 09, 2021

lightweight yet effective

I have dry, borderline dehydrated skin and live in an ultra dry climate, so hydrating moisturizers are a necessity in the winter, or really year round. I wasn't sure what to expect with the Water Bank Moisture Cream but I actually enjoyed this moisturizer. I use this in the evenings before bed and generally, when I wake up in the morning, my skin is still hydrated. This cream is not thick and feels super lightweight, which is perfect because no one likes going to bed with a heavy greasy mess on their face or wake up with greasy pillowcases.

December 02, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Excellent product

Bu using this, I noticed that I need a much smaller amount of product than when working with most other creams I’ve tried. My skin got a little greasy in the T-zone, my nose showed a bit more dryness.

November 30, 2020

Very hydrating and light!

This is a great moisturizer for all year round. It is a light cream so it doesn't feel heavy on my skin in the summer time but it's also hydrating enough for the harsh winter. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent so it doesn't irritate my skin. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a tacky feeling. The only think I dislike about this cream is that it is quite pricey.

November 10, 2020

Great cream

I had a pleasant smell and was adequately Moisturizing. I don’t have any complaints with it. I think it is a great job with keeping my skin nourished.

October 28, 2020

Lovely texture!

My skin type: Normal to Dehydrated

Concerns: Dry patches, Overall texture

I have used it for about 10 days now and i am really liking it ...the texture is very nice, pleasant, soothing and runs smoothly. I feel it is doing a good job keeping my skin hydrated and even gives it a nice glow.

I am interested in trying more products from this brand now.

October 24, 2020

I use it everyday!

I received this eye gel to try for free and have been using it for ~3 weeks now and I love it. It is hydrating, light and non-sticky. It has a pleasant smell that's not too strong or overwhelming. I also like that it absorbs pretty quick and doesn't interact/do weird things with any under eye makeup I apply afterwards.

I think its perfect to apply in the morning, but I still prefer something a bit heavier/moisturizing at bedtime now that I'm getting older and the temperature is dropping (winters are really dry where I live).

I used to use Lancome's Hydra Zen Eye gel and found this has the exact same effect and texture at a much more affordable price. I'll definitely continue using Laneige's eye gel from now on.

The one thing I would improve is the container/applicator- I think having the gel in a metered pump would be so much more convenient then having to scoop out product and then apply it to my eyes.

August 07, 2020

There are so many better products out there...

I've heard great reviews about this brand and their products so I thought I'd give it a try. In looking for a cream or moisturizer, I search for products with high-quality ingredients, ones that are relatively 'hypoallergenic' and will not cause irritation, and ones that actually provide long-lasting and visible results.
    Overall, I was disappointed in this product in that it does not live up to its promise of providing long lasting hydration.
    It does have a fairly nice 'gel' consistency, but the moisturization if any, is short-lived.
    I would not personally recommend this product, especially given the cost.
    Try at your own risk!