Model Co Lipgloss Reviews
#203 in Lip Gloss

3.2/5

April 15, 2017

I'm actually surprised with this gloss. It does smell a little off, but it's vanilla. The gloss not a sticky, tacky formula. Has a good consistency and shine. The color, marshmallow, isn't very opaque, but this isn't my type of pink, very “Barbie” pink and you can still see it on my lips. There's the smaller glitter in the formula, you barely see it in the tube and you got sure don't see it on the lips which is nice!

September 14, 2015

I tried the Model Co. Shine Ultra Gloss in shade Striptease. I love the container and the fact that there is a mirror built in - perfect for my purse! I found it gave a nice glossy shine - but didn't have great staying power and I had to re-apply often. On the bright side - it didn't taste too bad - lol!

September 11, 2015

this lipgloss is fabulous!

It doesn't feel sticky, and my husband will still kiss me (not knowing I'm wearing it).

It applies smooth and even.

Definitely a keeper!

July 27, 2015

Love this lip gloss. It applies really nice, the color choices are great and the packaging is awesome!! Who doesn't need a little extra mirror. Comes in really handy.