Morphe 35o Palette Reviews

March 14, 2019

One of my faves! So affordable

Finally this is sold in Canadian Sephoras! So happy Morphe has finally arrived in Canada and despite being sold at Sephora is super affordable. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and last just as long as any other out there. I use (nyx) waterproof primer, and the eyeshadow stays put all day. If i have a crazy sweaty workout mid day, then i might need to fix up the crease, but that's been my experience with any and all eyeshadows and primers.

I dont use all of the colors, but there is quite a variety so you really don't get bored. Highly recommend this!

February 01, 2019

More hits than misses.

I longed after this palette for some time and i am happy i bought but i do find myself reaching for the same shadows in it over and over.

I find some of the darker browns disappointing and patchy but the other colours make up for it.

They are long lasting and when i swatch on my hand i really do have to work at washing the swatches off.

I have to make sure to do my eye make up first when using this palette as there is quite a bit of fall out.

January 05, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

I love this palette! It is beautiful and so many colors!

It is beautiful and so many colors! I love how big it is! Very worth it for the price. I would recommend this palette to all of my friends. 35 wonderful colors!

December 27, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Beat bang for your buck

Perfect fall neutrals palet for warm and cool tones. The shimmers/foils are sooo pigmented along with the mattes. I love that the shimmers aren’t chunky and each color is so creamy and blends so nice. Only down side is there is a little bit of fallout but honestly it’s not that bad.

November 18, 2018

Great for fall time

I love using this palette for fall because of all the warm shades. There are so many colours to choose from for different eye looks. It's also super affordable and the shades have great pigmentation

October 24, 2018

Would buy again!

I love this eyeshadow palette! It has the nicest nudes but also pops of colours and shimmers. I use this palette during the day for a simple look and at night when I’m going out! It’s very versatile and a great palette for anyone!

July 22, 2018
    Laconia, Greece

Love this !

The pigmentation of this palette is incredible! I use these shadows in almost all of my eye shadow looks! Canadian girls buy this off of Orabel.ca for a better deal!

April 07, 2018

Must have!

It is an excellent palette, especially for the price you get it for. The colours are beautiful and pigmented. Its very complimentary to my skin tone. They also blend really easily! I ended up buying one for my sister because I loved it so much!

March 31, 2018

A go-to!

March 17, 2018

Beautiful

I am very fair and wasn’t sure about these orange colors on my skin. I completely understand why this pallette often sells out. It’s stunning! If I could own one and only one pallette this is the one I would choose, no question! Color selection is wonderful and quality of colors and pigmentation is unreal..and $23usd!?! Even with the cdn dollar..worth every penny!!!! So much value in this. Love love love it!