MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

March 13, 2020

I use them for migraines

I suffer from frequent migrains & I need quick lasting relief ando motrin does that for me so I try to have it in the house at all times because I find very few pain killers work

3.2/5

March 09, 2020

Nothing better than any other brand

I didnt find that this was better than any other brand of pain reliever out there. When I am on my period - I normally use pure ibuprofen and I would say it works better for that type of pain. However this works well for headaches and other aches and pains not related to that time of the month!

March 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It Helps with Menstrual pain.

My entire life I’ve never tried Motrin, but I finally
    Have.
    I had my IUD recently removed (I’m not pregnant still) so when I finally got my Mother Nature fountain I started experiencing painful cramps, I was putting my legs up on the wall, rolling around my floor at times. I went through that alost a whole day, but luckily, I when the time got rough, I took the Motrin, and it surprises me, my Menstrual pains came to an almost stop, like I Literally barely felt them, and for me I have very painful periods. So this is amazing that I felt little to nothing, about a half an hour it took for them to kick in, but I’m tellin’ ya this thing does work!
    So now every time I get those pains I’m going to be for sure taking one, I’ll have less pain now thanks to this.
    I highly recommend this for people who have painful period cramps, this is safe, and very effective! I am going to be telling my whole family about this.

March 06, 2020

Effective product for period pain

This product helped me with the period pain: it acts fast and works for approximately 4 hours for me. I don't find it more efficient/strong that the normal ibuprofen I take (2 x 200mg) but I see how some people might find it easier to take the gel pill vs the regular pill.

March 02, 2020

This is a good quality product

I will definitely be purchasing this medication at a later date. I love the gel capsules, it is easily swallowed. As a registered nurse I recommend this medication if you have trouble swallowing other coated capsules. The effect of the drug was typical- approx 35 minutes for effect depending on what else is in your stomach. My pain was relieved with just one pill.

March 02, 2020

Did not do much

I was excited to try this and was waiting for a chance to use it. When I had the chance to use it initially I thought it worked as the menstrual cramps have subsided quickly but the effect did not last long. Lasted about 2hrs. I would try it again if there will be another chance but so far I have not like that its effectiveness lasted me maximum 2 hrs and the cramps was back

Motrin liquide gel !

Moi je l'ai apprécié, la seule chose c'est qu'il donne des brûlures d'estomac. Mais dans l'ensemble je trouve que le fait de prendre 1 comprimé au 6 heures est suffisant et il agit rapidement. Je vous le recommande.

Good for pain

I get some back pain when I'm on my period, however I don't usually get really bad menstrual pain.
    Either way I always go with Motrin when it comes to back, shoulder pain.
    The liquid gel I found worked faster than their other versions. I really liked this and have already put a few in every bag in mine just in case.
    Motrin is my go to.

I received this product complimentary for review.

Best for my Migraine

The first sign of a migraine this is my go to. Also, one of the best pain management when cramps hit. This is the only pain control product that works from head to foot.

February 29, 2020

Motrin

J’ai essayée les nouvelles motrin dans les derniers temps, habituellement je prend des tylenols et j’ai quand même apprécier. Pas d’arrière goût, effets assez rapide. Aussi bon pour les douleurs menstruelles.