Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 719 in Miscellaneous

May 21, 2017

We love Freezies here! I run a home childcare business and it great to keep the little ones hydrated in the summer sun. They are the perfect size for the children to hold. I definitely use a lot if these!!

May 14, 2017

I grew up eating these freezies. The little ones are good - but the Jumbo Mr. Freeze are the best. The flavors are good - the white and blue are my favorite, and the red are pretty good too. I usually buy a box of these at Costco at the beginning of the summer to throw in the deep freeze, and by the end of the summer I just have a bunch of orange and purple freezies at the bottom of the deep freeze that usually get thrown out. The plastic can be a little hard on little mouths (I remember cutting the sides of my mouth on these freezies as a child) but these are a really cheap flavorful summer treat - less messy than popsicles!

May 10, 2017

Love these man...this was the stuff of dreams as a kid especially when by some miracle of the powers that be your teacher would bring a box to school. Ugh I love cold things like freezies and ice cream, fro yo's........MMMMM. Anyways I love them.

May 08, 2017

I BUY THESE FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTERS AND GREAT SELECTION OF FLAVOURS TO PLEASE EVERYONES TASTE, SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN BUYING SMALL BOXES AND LAST THE SUMMER MONTHS.

May 08, 2017

Oh who don't love these ... so full of sugar hehehe freezies are the best ,great for little kids to stay cool ,cheap and can find them everywhere ! I grew up with these my favorite is of course the red ones

May 06, 2017

There is always a box's of mr.freeze in my freezer come summer time ! There supper affordable, come in so many taste refreshing flavours and cool your right down on a hot summer day ! Great cheap summer treat, I would recommend the white or the blue freeze there the best!

May 04, 2017

Great cool summer treat especially when you got kids.. Great taste and such a good cold snack on a hot day to cool off the mind from the heat for a little while..

April 24, 2017

Its almost that time of year... Summer is called please freeze me.. Mr.Freeze pops are so flavorful. Kids love them and so do adults. I love the big box variety you get. they are perfect to have all year round too. Great if you have a sore throat... Love these ..

April 07, 2017

I'll be mom of the year if I stock up on these again this summer! We eat the blue, white and red ones first, but none of them spoil or go to waste...ever! Such a good treat!

March 12, 2017

Yes....they are just sugared water and they have zero nutritional value, but all of those colourful sticks of cool flavour make you happy. My fave....red and blue. Just don't have one while at work because you will have a weird mouth all day.