Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush

Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #124 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 21, 2017

I've tried a different brushes and so far and the Munchkin Deluxe bottle brush has been my favorite!
    I love the integrated nipple rubber brush and the suction cup at the bottom is great. It helps the brush dry properly and it stays where where you want it to be!

May 21, 2017

Ive had to buy a few bottle cleaners and this has been the only one that could clean every where in the bottle its easy to clean the price was fair overall a very good product.

April 12, 2016

This is the only bottle brush I buy! It's easy to keep clean. I love the suction cup feature. I replace my bottle brush about once a month, and will only buy this specific one!

April 12, 2016

These are so essential when you have a baby on the bottle, it's not very easy to clean the bottles really well without a brush. It also makes cleaning the bottles take up less time which is great considering you won't that much free time.

January 29, 2016

I love this Munchkin bottle brush. It cleans the bottle well. I love the fact that it has a suction bottom to so you can place it directly on your counter.

November 30, 2015

This brush is perfect to clean my bottles, It fits perfect inside and gives a nice scrub. I also love the nipple cleaner ( base of the brush) . I know my bottles are always nice and clean. My husband and I loved the brush so much that we bought a second one for our regular

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar