munchos potato chips Reviews
#502 in Miscellaneous

July 30, 2017

Good chips but....

They are very salty!!! They are good chips but too much salt! Good price for them but just not the chips for me. I don't know many people that do like these because of being too salty

June 08, 2017

These have a more light and airy texture than regular potato chips which I quite like. They are slightly saltier than other plain flavoured chips, however. The bag size is larger as well so you get more for your money!

June 04, 2017

The texture and taste is different from regular potato chips. I gave them a shot but they aren't really my cup of tea. If they are the only thing around, i'll eat them. I prefer other snacks over these. I wouldn't really grab them over something else at the grocery store.Worth a shot for someone who wants to give something different a try.

May 23, 2017

As I'm sitting here writing this review I'm eating a bag of Munchos. I try not to buy them often as they are so addictive which makes it easy to eat the whole bag. I prefer the plain munchos as I fing the BBQ one a bit spicy and I end up with heart burn after I eat them.

They are salty crunchie and delicious and I high recommend these chips!! Plus the price never changes they are always for sale for the low price of $2.

May 05, 2017

Munchos potato chips are very good . My mom loves them and they were always around when I was a kid . I never really appreciated them until the last couple of years . They're light , airy , crispy and salty. Definitely have a unique taste and I really enjoy it . They come in plain and BBQ flavour . You can find them at the dollar store for 2 dollars and they're worth every penny .

May 02, 2017

Oh he's are so addicting ! Love these cheap really cheap to buy now 2 bucks even see at Dollar store love whatever there made of I can't stop eating when I get a bag salty salty though but I dotn care ! Lvoe hem anyways

May 02, 2017

These are the best crisps ever. If you have never tried them you have to. They are unique to what potato chips taste like and the texture is light and airy. You can get them in original and BBQ, maybe more but that all I have tried. They are one of my fav snacks to grab to watch a movie.

January 19, 2016

C'est chip sont tellement bonne et pas chere dutout.

January 16, 2016

Oh my god. I really do crave these chips. However I will not keep them in the house because I would eat them all the time. They are reallllly salty and it would be hard to not eat the whole bag. If you are a chip person you will love these!

April 10, 2015

munchos potato chips are one of my favorite snacks.they are lighter then most chips and very crunchy. me and my kids all enjoy them very much.