My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Pillow, Natural Reviews
Ranked #4 in Maternity - Breastfeeding Pillows & Stools

January 27, 2017

I love this pillow. I had it right from my babe's birth and I still am using it (over a year later). The best thing is that this pillow over a year later is still in MINT condition! It looks / smells / feels like the day I bought it. I've had to nurse a without it and i hated it. I've also converted my sister in law to this pillow as well, she used standard u shaped nursing pillows with her first and hated them. Tried mine out and shes hooked - bought one for herself and her next one isn't due for another 6 months.

The one consistent complaint I saw prior to purchase was that it doesn't fit "curvy" girls. Well I think it'll fit all curvy girls. It would not fit someone who is obese. You could just use the front piece and not clip up the back but I love that it clips me in. It's nice for back support especially in the early days when all you are doing is feeding!

2.7/5

May 06, 2015

I didn't like this product at all it was very uncomfortable..i took my back for one that was just u shaped and it was much better. I wouldn't recommend this

2.3/5

August 31, 2014

I found this product extremely uncomfortable and my son seemed to be uncomfortable as well. I found it extremely difficult to get it around me and positioned well while holding my son. I guess because it isn't adjustable it makes it hard to grow with a growing baby like a soft pillow can do.

June 17, 2014

This pillow was given to me by a friend who swore by it for her son. Its the only one I have used so I don't have much to compare - but its the only one I need. It is fantastic. Fits around me perfectly, and great support for my son. The cover washes well for when my son spits up on it. Definitely recommend it :)

January 28, 2013

Unfortunately, I couldn't breastfeed for very long - but I did get a chance to try out this pillow. It is extremely comfortable, and easy to use. It sits well around your body, and has some great cover colours to choose from.

June 01, 2012

Although this pillow took some getting use to, I now use it exclusively for breast feeding. I like the raised bumps that provide head support for my daughter and I feel that it provides a better "shelf" for her to be positioned properly while feeding (ensuring she doesn't roll). This pillow has helped me to have a better latch and now we have better feedings.

The only negatives as other reviews have mentioned is that it's a bit awkward to remove once you've finished feeding, but I find if you quietly release the buckle, you can remove before putting your baby down.

April 09, 2012

I didn't use this pillow much with my first and I don't plan on using it at all with my second. It was alright to put on (when you don't have a baby in your hand) because you can click it in to keep it secure. I agree with the previous poster that said it doesn't slip while you're using it (but then again, neither does a regular pillow - at least for me.) The difficult part is what to do with it when you're done feeding and you have baby in your arms, this thing wrapped around your waist and you need to put baby down. It is very difficult to do so properly when the pillow makes you stand far from the basinette or crib. And with a baby in your arms, you can't really unbuckle yourself without having both hands off the baby, which I'm not willing to chance! I have made sure my friends stay far away from this pillow. I may get a boppy (but I plan on reading the reviews on here first!) or just use a regular pillow, like I did with my first born once I abandoned the "brest friend".

January 13, 2012

I really like the My Brest friend nursing pillow. I think it works better than the Boppy pillow. The only thing is Boppy also doubles as a tummy-time pillow for baby. But I would rather have a nursing pillow that works. What I like about the my Brest Friend pillow is that it has a buckle that attaches the pillow all the way around your body so the pillow isn't constantly slipping from under the baby. When I was using the Boppy I was constantly having to readjust the pillow. The My Brest Friend pillow works much better for nursing.