My Brest Friend Deluxe Pillow, Light Green

My Brest Friend Deluxe Pillow, Light Green Reviews

My Brest Friend Pillow secures to your body helping mom & baby maintain positioning and latch-on. Back rest encourages good posture and prevents sore back & neck. Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling. 100% cotton cover is machine washable. Fits up to 44" waist.

June 01, 2017

I used this when my first son was a newborn for about 2 weeks before a lactation consultant said to me "Are you going to take that with you everywhere you go?" After that I figured out how to breastfeed without the pillow and it was no problem. Now onto my second child and I still don't use a nursing pillow.
    That said, I found the My Brest Friend nursing pillow to be great quality. The cover washed up nicely and it was easy to use.

July 12, 2016

I love the My Brest Friend pillow for nursing support. It is firm enough to keep baby elevated yet soft enough to be comfortable. The back support and buckle keep the pillow close and prevent it from slipping away with an active baby. This also comes in handy when nursing in unusual positions such as at the table while trying to eat supper. The only con is that it can be a bit awkward to arrange around your body and then get buckled with one hand. Additionally it isn't useful as a baby support pillow when they are learning to sit up like other nursing pillows can be.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender