• Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish

Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #878 out of 1530 in Nail Polish

October 23, 2014

I stumbled across this neat polish about a year ago and decided to try it out. I would love to have picked up the black polish or ivory but they were all out! I went with Old Compton Street, which was a soft grey colour. The bottle is cool with the top being faux leather.

I loved how this polish applied nice and thick but dried (super) quickly. I applied a base coat, followed by two coats of the leather polish. You don't use a top coat (it would wreck the 'leather effect') and it dries to a neat looking leather finish. I think it looks awesome and it was surprising how strong the nail polish was considering there wasn't a top coat. It actually felt a bit like a gel mani, how much stronger and thicker nails feel after one. That's a big bonus for me.

The polish was basically chip-free for about 1 1/2 weeks, which is amazing. I'm not overly gentle with my nails either. The bottles retail for about $13 (can) and while I normally do not spend a lot of money on basic polishes, knowing how well this specific polish wears, I would definitely purchase it again.

The pictures included are of my nails about 10 days after the initial application.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for