Nair Irresistible Candy Apple Sugar Wax Reviews

Product features & benefits:
  • Developed with protective and moisturizing apple and sugar cane extracts
  • Formula adheres to hair as short as 2 mm, so there’s no waiting for re-growth
  • Removes hair from the root at the first application for long-lasting results up to 4 weeks
  • New Irresistible Candy Apple scent, creamy texture and bright red colour
  • Dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 100% rinse-able formula

1.3/5

February 26, 2020

Not worth it

I love sugar wax and bought this one because it had decent reviews. It was a complete mistake. The wax smells so good and is very fine. I live that it takes 30 secs to heat up however the strips dont really pull the wax off. Its too messy and i struggled to remove any hair. I had to take a bath to remove the excess wax

1.7/5

July 09, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Wasn’t satisfied

I was really excited to try this product but I wasn’t satisfied with the results. It is a fine wax when heated up and smells great but got little to no hair when removing.

November 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing wax

this is an amazing microwave wax. it takes 30 seconds to warm in the microwave and it has 15 reusable strips to remove the wax and a stick to apply the wax. it takes off all the hair from where you apply it. I love it and I'll deffenitly be buying again

0.8/5

July 17, 2018

ugh, this stuff is horrible

I decided to give this a try rather my my traditional wax strips.

The smell is great, it heats nicely, goes on smooth but it doesn't work.

I'm no stranger to home waxing. I've used strips, home made sugar wax, pot wax...you name it.

I gave this stuff a few tries over a week period; a few tries on short hair, medium hair and long hair.

The best results I got was from spreading a super thin layer on my arm hair and letting it sit with the removal strip on for almost 5 mins. It only removed about 70% of the hair and hurt so bad.

I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

2.3/5

February 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is the worst sugar wax I’ve ever used.

The only good thing that I can say about this product is that it smells amazing.. literally good enough to eat. I wish that it worked as well as it smelled. When pulling off the strips I was lucky if it removed 5 hairs with each strip.. really disappointed with this product.

August 16, 2017

I would you it again but not my go to

I didn't mind this wax but wasn't a huge fan of it you really have to make sure the hair is not too short it's got to be quiet long which is s bit disappointing but it's not all that painful

May 26, 2017

I just bought this wax for the first time last week and I think this wax is hands-down the best wax I have ever used. It is so easy to heat up, so easy to spread on, does an amazing job of ripping the hair out, and does not leave a sticky residue. Any remaining residue on the skin rinses away unbelievably easily with water. Sugar wax is definitely the way to go. My only complaint is that it did not come with enough strips to complete the jar. I already had some at home, so it wasn't a big deal. But again, this is a great set because the strips you can wash and reuse. Really a great product. I have already returned to buy two more jars of it.

1.5/5

May 08, 2017

Bought this as my usual wax was out of stock. This is awful. It's a sticky mess and it stinks. I used it on my upper lip and it stainedmy skin. Never again.

March 29, 2017

I got this in candy apple scent and it smelt amazing. It was easy to use and effectively removed the hair. It's easy to apply and cleans up fairly easily. Downside it it's very sticky and the pot means you have to move the sugar wax from table to leg. The roll on version of nair spa clay wax was a little cleaner on that aspect.

March 27, 2017

This is such an amazing wax kit ! I looove the scent of it (Candy Apple) it goes on smoothly after miro waved and cooled down and does a great job for hair removal!