Nakd Cocoa Orange

Nakd Cocoa Orange Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 295 in Granola Bars

July 17, 2017

Great snack bar!

You know that you're eating something good when all the ingredients in bold large letters. ingredients: dates, cashews, raisins, cocoa and natural flavours. It's a great snack bar for when you are busy. it is gluten free, dairy free, no sugar added and wheat free. The chocolate orange one is my favourite of them but depending on the store you goto there is 3-6 other flavours. They retail at 1.50-2 dollars depending on the store. London drugs often has them 8 for 10 dollars. love love love!

June 23, 2017

Perfect and simple

This was delicious. During my no added sugar phase I felt so good being able to have a sweet treat like this one. No funky ingredients, just food and really a great taste. I liked it best a little cold- so maybe keep in in the fridge if you're the same!

November 21, 2014

Citlyline show offered these nakd bars that were amazing. Its a raw fruit & nut bar, theres different flavours, my favourite is the cocoa orange. I love the fact that has no added sugar, is gluten free and dairy free. Great product. Love it, if I see it I will buy it for sure. ITs an amazing snack for the afternoon even for breakfast.