Nalgene Water Bottle Reviews
Ranked #11 in Reusable Water Bottle

Our most popular bottle, made with Tritan material which is 100 percent free of BPA, a chemical that has been found to disrupt natural hormones. This fresh take on the classic Nalgene is made without dangerous chemicals and will never leach a plastic taste into your water.

Available in a variety of colors to help brighten up anybody's gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily.

September 12, 2017

Love it

I have he 1.5 litre bottle! Great
    For work and the gym. Takes impact
    With ease. Lots of different tops which is great as the wide opening has made for some big spills

August 16, 2017

My favourite bottle

This water bottle hold so much water and I just love it! It's the perfect size that it's not too heavy but good enough water for your day!! They come in 1.5L and 1L and both are awesome. The opening Is the perfect size to drink from. They also come in a huge range of colour which is even better!!

July 28, 2017

Amazing

They're almost unbreakable and come in so many pretty colours. Caps can be replaced but I doubt you'll ever need to replace the bottle. I also like the fact that they're BPA free

July 13, 2017

Don't leave home without it

This is a classic water bottle that will last forever. It stores the perfect amount of water to last you throughout the day without having to constantly refill. The attached lid ensures you don't lose any part of the bottle. Nalgene will always be my go to water bottle above any other brand "of the moment"

June 06, 2017

I have had this water bottle for a couple years now and I love it. It's held strong through the abuse. I used it with protein powder and I find it doesn't stink after use like most other brands.

May 27, 2017

The Nalgene water bottle is definitely one of the best and most durable water bottles I've ever owned. They're simple in design and easy to carry. Because the cap is looped around the neck of the bottle you're able to afix a carabiner to it so that you can click on to anything you need with it in case you need to be hands-free. I like the narrow mouth version because it's easier to drink from but still big enough that you can get a bottle washer brush down into it for a good clean. The design is classic and unchanged and I just prefer it because it's simple and easy to clean.

September 21, 2016

Ces bouteilles sont garanties à vie et elles sont drôlement robustes! L'été dernier, il est arrivé un accident et ma bouteille neuve a fendu. J'ai contacté le service à la cientèle par internet et rapidement, on m'a renvoyé une nouvelle bouteille (deux même, car il y a eu une erreur hehe!) Leurs formats sont idéals pour le quotidien ou les grandes randonnées en plus d'avoir de belles couleurs et de bien se nettoyer!

January 29, 2016

The Nalgene water bottle is my favourite. I carry it everywhere with me. It is so convenient and comfortable to carry when I am on long walks. And the customer service I have gotten from Nalgene is top notch. I broke the lid of my bottle and when I called to ask where I could get a replacement, they sent me one free of charge :) They stand behind their products 100% and so do I!

October 20, 2015

Defiantly a must have for everyone to help you keep hydrated! Nalgene has a life time warranty so if it's damaged you can send it back and they'll send you a new one! Must have for outdoors people!

May 27, 2015

I purchased the Nalgene Multidrink. A little more expensive than the traditional Nalgene. But worth every penny! It's very convenient for sharing with your kids as the straw swings out and there is no mess! My two year old drags this all around the house with him. Awesome product, and doesn't break!