Contigo Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1032 in Misc

April 20, 2017

I'm a huge fan of contigo water bottles. They have a great function, and also come in multiple colours and designs. My favourite feature is some of them come with a straw. I have always found it easier to drink my water with a straw so it's an added bonus.
    The downside... they need regular heavy cleaning

April 14, 2017

I can safely put this full water bottle in my bag and be confident that it will not leak all over my stuff! I use them everyday and can track my water intake by how many bottles I drink.

April 01, 2017

Perfect for on the go! I am a busy mom and my contigo bottle makes it easy for me to stay hydrated. I take it everywhere with me. It never gets that gross plastic taste or smell either. Highly recommend this water bottle

April 01, 2017

I use this bottle everyday. Love the 32oz option which means less frequent refilling. Product stand a up to daily wear and tear with no issues and lasts a long time.

March 29, 2017

By far my favorite water bottles! They are inexpensive and great for on the go. I love using reusable water bottles and these are perfect for my busy schedule.

March 21, 2017

Got the 3-pack at Costco and have been using it for years. I ended up buying another 3-pack last year because I loved the new colour selections. They're great, very resilient as I discovered after dropping mine several times. They never leak even though they end up upside down in my bag. Best water bottle I've ever used!

March 14, 2017

I love this water bottle. It makes it so easy to drink water. It feels like I drank about 2 ounces and I've downed an entire cup. I broke my last one and haven't been able to find another in store but I highly recommend it. I love it so much that I got the majority of my family to try it out.

March 06, 2017

I got this at costco for $20 for 3 so it was steal! I really like the straw inside as I personally love to drink with a straw. It's a very easy to take with you and has an anti spill lid which is great if you are clumsy! i also love the colours which in my opinion, make drinking water all the more fun! With this I'm drinking lots of water and I don't even notice. Lasts for years if you wash it regularly and don't throw it around.

March 02, 2017

I bought a three set of the Contigo brand water bottles. The ones with the flip top spill proof lid. I do enjoy having the convenience of water in a bottle that is easy to tag along with you. They are dishwasher safe so they are pretty easy to keep clean as well. The companies warranty system is nice too when you have something go wrong. I had a lid that stopped being spill proof, it was leaking! After filling in the warranty form online and sending in pictures of my lid, they sent me a new lid. My only upset was that they lid they sent me was a different colour than my bottle was. I am ok with it, but would have liked a matching lid.
    I recommend these water bottles to anyone who wants a convenient way to bring their water with them wherever they go. Be prepared to spend a bit more for the good quality.

February 26, 2017

These are my favourite water bottles to buy. They are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they are long lasting and leak proof, both of which are qualities that are essential to a good water bottle.