Contigo Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1093 in Misc

July 06, 2017

best product for on-the-go people!

If you are on the go all the time, this bottle is PERFECT! plastic never smells, easy to wash, and the colors are so vibrant! I would get one of every color if I can :)

June 22, 2017

I really like these

I buy these at costco, and absolutely love them
    They are extremely reliable, I have dropped them many times, even outdoors, and they have not broken or cracked at all.

They are great for on the go, or even for just around the house. Also, cleaning them is also very easy, as there are specific buttons that open more spaces on the lid to clean it easier!

Love these and recommend these for an all use water bottle.

May 29, 2017

Love contigo water bottles! Use them everyday! Don't think I have any other kind in my house! Seals are great, sometimes they are dropped and they stand up to that very well.

May 18, 2017

Bought this bottle at Costco 2 months ago and use it every day. I simply love it as it is very sturdy even though I sometime drop it on the floor. It is also easy to clean.

May 14, 2017

Contigo water bottles can be very handy. They come in all different colors and sizes and types. Ones with straw and ones without straws. They have locking mechanisms so the bottles won't leak water while travelling, as well as most of the bottles have clips attached to them so you can clip them to a backpack and away you go.

May 08, 2017

Amazing water bottle! Very easy to clean, the lid separates so it's very easy to clean the mouth peice. I take this water bottle everywhere I go, it's my go too it ensures I get all my water intake for the day.

May 06, 2017

Love my contigo bottle. I often buy the three pack and switch out the tops with different bottoms so that I can differentiate my bottle at my group exercise class. Disclaimer...these can't go in the dishwasher lol. I lost two bottles this way because of melting :(

May 04, 2017

I really like my water bottle .I use it everyday . I got a package of 3 at Costco's . I would recommend this bottle to everyone . I give this a 5 thumbs up.

May 04, 2017

I bought a package of 3 of these water bottles a few years ago and I still have them! They never leak and are still in one pice! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a regular day to day water bottle!

May 04, 2017

We bought a three pack of Contigo Water Bottles from Costco. They follow us everywhere. My husband takes his to work (sometimes he brings 2 of them for extra long workdays) and mine is with me at every activity (knitting group, shopping trips, workshops/conferences etc). I love the fact that it is impossible to spill. Even if I'm driving I know I can take a refreshing drink of water without the worry of taking a shower in the process.