Contigo Water Bottle Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 05, 2019

They're medicore

They smell of chlorine after a short while and aren't ideal to carry around.. But I mean, what is? Anyway, they didn't really do me well and it collected gunk quickly even though I washed it often.

February 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again

These bottles are great! Over time the steal does before to leak and it would be nice if they kept liquids cool longer, but they do fairly well for a plastic water bottle. I how easy it is to clean the new ones, but wish the ones that came with straws could easily be used with or without the straw.

February 09, 2019

i take it with me everywhere

I love my contigo water bottle, it's a great size of 24 oz, also has the ml measurement. My version has the straw which is kind of annoying because it can't detatch for cleaning purposes, but for the most part this water bottle is great. Mine leaks now after awhile of owning it, but because of the easy clip on the side and the simple design its great

January 23, 2019

My go to water bottle for a fitness class

When I’m working hard in my fitness the class the last thing I want to do is unscrew my water bottle and take the lid off to drink. I love the flip lid and press button to get the water out. It also has a lock feature so it doesn’t accidentally spill in your gym bag or purse.

January 18, 2019

My favorite!

I love these water bottles!! Easy to clean, and durable. The handle makes for easy carrying, and has an easy clip to hook onto things if need be. Lots of colours to choose from!

January 16, 2019

My favorite brand for water bottles!

I drink a few litres of water a day and don't like to buy cases of plastic water bottles. I am on my 3rd contigo water bottle and i'm hooked. Each version has a slightly different style, whether you want a draw, or a open hole to chug, they have both. Biggest downside is that they are plastic and rubber, and if not washed properly and frequently, the lids develop mold.

November 05, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

Hydrate hydrate hydrate!

I LOVE this water bottle! It seems that whenever I have this water bottle with me I drink way more water than if I don’t have it with me. I love that it seals and is vertically leakproof.

September 05, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Love!

My 5 year old and my 1 year old both have a Contigo Gizmo straw cup and I won't buy another style. They are durable and we have never had an issue with them leaking. It is very easy for them to use and easy to clean.

July 19, 2018

The best water bottle but could be improved

We use these bottles all the time. But I feel they could be made to withstand a little more wear and tear. They’re the best water bottle out there that I have found though.

July 05, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing

I like to always have a water bottle with me but i hate to use disposable one and have waste after. These water bottles are the best. you get multiple for the same price as one bottle from other brands