Contigo Water Bottle Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 01, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Love my contigos

I love my contigos. I have the one where you push the button on the back to tip and drink. I lost mine once and bought two more out of caution because it was hard to find! Use them daily and am so happy. Easy to clean and don’t leak.

June 23, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

leak resistant and clipable

Love, love, love this water bottle. We have some in multiple colours> They stay closed/sealed, so no water leakage, they also have a lock on them, so the bottle cannot be opened accidentally. The newer version of this bottle has a feature in the lid that allows you to move the stopper to clean it, so there is no yucky build up stuck around the mouthpiece. It is also great that they can be clipped onto things, or you can clip things to them (I clip on my keys while working out so I don't have to keep them in my pocket).

February 06, 2021

Keeps me hydrated

Great water bottle. Not the cheapest but it keeps me hydrated and I don't have to drink bottled water and throw them out since I bought a Contigo. Love it. Highly recommend. It's easy to use and fairly inexpensive.

September 24, 2020

Great for your recommended daily water intake.

Love this water bottle because of the size. It enables me to consume lots of water and I like that it does not spill. The only down side to this is cleaning it. The under side of the cover takes time to clean due to design.

June 09, 2020

Great water bottles

I have purchased these from Costco but this style isn’t for my family. Loved the idea but my children leak them everywhere. Love the concept but with the kids it’s a no go. But for singles or with no kids SO GREAT!!! Love it for exercising especially.

December 05, 2019

They're medicore

They smell of chlorine after a short while and aren't ideal to carry around.. But I mean, what is? Anyway, they didn't really do me well and it collected gunk quickly even though I washed it often.

February 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again

These bottles are great! Over time the steal does before to leak and it would be nice if they kept liquids cool longer, but they do fairly well for a plastic water bottle. I how easy it is to clean the new ones, but wish the ones that came with straws could easily be used with or without the straw.

February 09, 2019

i take it with me everywhere

I love my contigo water bottle, it's a great size of 24 oz, also has the ml measurement. My version has the straw which is kind of annoying because it can't detatch for cleaning purposes, but for the most part this water bottle is great. Mine leaks now after awhile of owning it, but because of the easy clip on the side and the simple design its great

January 23, 2019

My go to water bottle for a fitness class

When I’m working hard in my fitness the class the last thing I want to do is unscrew my water bottle and take the lid off to drink. I love the flip lid and press button to get the water out. It also has a lock feature so it doesn’t accidentally spill in your gym bag or purse.

January 18, 2019

My favorite!

I love these water bottles!! Easy to clean, and durable. The handle makes for easy carrying, and has an easy clip to hook onto things if need be. Lots of colours to choose from!