Good

Nando's Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 233 in Condiment

May 16, 2017

Nando's peri peri hot sauce is amazing. once you taste it you can never go back to having ketchup or any other hot sauce. I love the chilli flakes in the sauce that give it a nice texture.

October 08, 2016

You can not each chicken without the Nandos sauce!! Sooo good! It comes in different heats for any palate. Great for dipping fries in, so flavourful and a taste like no other. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out!

August 29, 2016

If I could get away with pouring Nando's sauce on everything I eat without making myself sick, I would. It has a delicious kick to it but it's not so spicy that you burn your tongue. While it's always special to eat Nando's in an actual restaurant, it's fun to keep a bottle around the house if you need that extra little something in your homemade meals.

April 07, 2016

If you haven't tried Nando's restaurant, you're missing out! This establishment has locations throughout the world and is known for their amazing chicken and sauces. They sell their bottled hot sauces at grocery and specialty stores so you can recreate their recipes at home. I've tried all of their sauces, from mild, to medium, garlic, hot sauce and extra-hot sauce and each one is amazing, and high-quality. You can easily replicate their chicken dishes at home, and create your own meals as well.

I use their sauces almost daily in my cooking and I visit their restaurants quite often as well. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!