NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer Reviews
Ranked #76 in Concealer

July 26, 2017

Have repurchased again and again

This concealer is so creamy and blendable. Its a perfect under-eye concealer. I usually set it with my laura mercier translucent powder and it lasts all day. Vanilla is the perfect colour for fair skinned girls.

July 08, 2017

Great for dry under eyes

My problem with under concealers is that a lot of them look very dry and Cakey on my dry under eyes and ends up creasing a lot too. This concealer is very hydrating and doesn't crease either. The shade Amande works well for me

June 05, 2017

This concealer is my go to. It always stays in my purse for on the go touch ups. I have tried many MANY (too many) concealers and this is among my favourites. It doesn't crease up on me and it doesn't dry up. It covers up well without looking too heavy and caky. And it stays on all day. I do wish it was a little less expensive because you don't get a ton of product. But none the less, I still go back to buy this over and over again.

May 25, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing for all skin types and eliminates visible pores. The best part about this product is that it is blendable when using the proper concealer brush. The only complaint would be too increase the amount of product in the small bottle. Regardless of price still my all-time favorite!

April 24, 2017

The concealer is great for under the eyes because of its creamy consistency & easy application! The coverage is medium to full & looks natural on the skin!

April 17, 2017

Whilst I love this concealer, I find that it creases a bit when used under the eyes which is surprising since its a best seller at Sephora.
    i use it before and after foundation application to hide dark circles (mix it with red colour corrector) and then to highlight under the eyes as well.

Would probably buy again, but requires significant blending to avoid creasing.

March 25, 2017

This is a game changer. Creamy, smooth consistency. Nice coverage. Spreadable, build-able, and I found that the vanilla color worked quite well for me. Perfect for someone on the go. I use it under my eyes and to cover any redness on my face. So far, I'm in love. I'm thinking of trading in my old trusty mac concealer for this one.

March 25, 2017

This is the best concealer I have used. It is very thick which means a little goes a long way. I have a lot of lines under my eyes so it does crease even when I powder it but it creases a lot less than other concealers I have used. I use this to highlight and also to cover up spots. It works great for both! I have dry skin and it is very hydrating.

January 20, 2017

This product is the creamiest thing i have ever put on my face. however i got the lightest shade and it is still a bit too dark for my fair complexion. i will be using it during the summer when i tan but i would 110% recommend

January 08, 2017

provides excellent coverage. Is a big thicker in consistency then other concealers but definitely gives great coverage. Worth the money for sure. would buy again.