NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 461 in Concealer

April 24, 2017

The concealer is great for under the eyes because of its creamy consistency & easy application! The coverage is medium to full & looks natural on the skin!

April 17, 2017

Whilst I love this concealer, I find that it creases a bit when used under the eyes which is surprising since its a best seller at Sephora.
    i use it before and after foundation application to hide dark circles (mix it with red colour corrector) and then to highlight under the eyes as well.

Would probably buy again, but requires significant blending to avoid creasing.

March 25, 2017

This is a game changer. Creamy, smooth consistency. Nice coverage. Spreadable, build-able, and I found that the vanilla color worked quite well for me. Perfect for someone on the go. I use it under my eyes and to cover any redness on my face. So far, I'm in love. I'm thinking of trading in my old trusty mac concealer for this one.

March 25, 2017

This is the best concealer I have used. It is very thick which means a little goes a long way. I have a lot of lines under my eyes so it does crease even when I powder it but it creases a lot less than other concealers I have used. I use this to highlight and also to cover up spots. It works great for both! I have dry skin and it is very hydrating.

January 20, 2017

This product is the creamiest thing i have ever put on my face. however i got the lightest shade and it is still a bit too dark for my fair complexion. i will be using it during the summer when i tan but i would 110% recommend

January 08, 2017

provides excellent coverage. Is a big thicker in consistency then other concealers but definitely gives great coverage. Worth the money for sure. would buy again.

October 26, 2016

I would say that for the price, this product wasn't worth it. I bought it for around 40$ and gave it an honest try to see if I could make it work, but for some reason it seemed to hardly cover up my dark circles and would just enhance unwanted texture of my skin. Also, the product only seemed to last me 1-2 months and the the tube was empty! Was kind of hoping for some more product considering the price.

February 12, 2016

I've purchased this twice now and find it to be a fantastic concealer. Decent range of colour and build able coverage. More than I'd like to pay but you get what you pay for ....

January 20, 2016

This was the first NARS product I had ever purchased, so I was very excited to try! The lady at the sales counter raved about this product so I had to give it a go. I use concealer primarily for my dark under eye circles and very occasionally on a spot I might have on my face. This concealer is of great quality and it does work well on covering up spots, but I do not like it under my eyes. It is cakey and doesn't provide good coverage for dark eyes which was very disappointing. I've used Revlon and L'Oreal concealers from the drugstore that I prefer over this one. I am sorry to say that I would definitely not repurchase. :(

September 17, 2015

I had heard brilliant things about this concealer, And I have extremely dark circles which I cover with Bobbi Browns Corrector. I was so excited to try this concealer ! But definetly not worth the 38$ price in my opinion, Its a small tube which doesnt have a lot of product in and didnt conceal very well for me.

Is this a scam?

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

Old Navy Flip Flops